Stan's AEV build.

Stan the Man

Adventurer
I've been busy teaming up with my buddy Chris in Colorado, pitching ideas back and forth for a bumper. We both wanted something with tube on the outers, space for a winch, good protection to the radiator, all while keeping the profile as slim as possible. Neither of us can stand bumpers that stick out 10" past the front of the truck. He's been trying to find a way of income while his work is slow and together we've designed something we both like.

dsc08755.jpg

dsc08749.jpg

dsc08739.jpg

dsc03127.jpg

First one on the Brown Bomber is his, then I have one being burned together as we speak and 9 others will be sold. He's making a little money, I've got a bumper, and others will be happy too. Plus he had to do a run of 10 to get a good price on the CNC work :ylsmoke:

chasespeed

Explorer
Stan, I like it man!!! nice and clean...

I hear you on the front bumper sticking out... but, sometimes, you just dont have a choice if you want a winch....

Mine sticks out(though, it isnt 10 inches), and the hoses for the winch BARELY clear the intercooler. If I didnt tow as much as I do, I would lose the intercooler, and reduce the possibility of leaks.

But, as stated, I really like it... been checking your thread on FSB from time to time.... its looking great man.... I need to find another BKO by spring....

Chase

Stan the Man

Adventurer
Stan, I like it man!!! nice and clean...

I hear you on the front bumper sticking out... but, sometimes, you just dont have a choice if you want a winch....

Mine sticks out(though, it isnt 10 inches), and the hoses for the winch BARELY clear the intercooler. If I didnt tow as much as I do, I would lose the intercooler, and reduce the possibility of leaks.

But, as stated, I really like it... been checking your thread on FSB from time to time.... its looking great man.... I need to find another BKO by spring....

Chase

Thanks. I'll keep yall posted.

Jean-Seb

Adventurer
First off, nice truck, glad you're having fun with it.

Nice work on the bumper too, great design. :)

I'll follow your thread with interest !
J-S

chasespeed

Explorer
I LIKE!

Love profile, and stout.

Keep it up man.

I need to get cracking on mine again.. but, so little time between the house and work....

Stan the Man

Adventurer
Quick update: BFG All Terrains are fantastic in the mud. Sarcasm? Not really, they honestly gave me NO issues in the goopiest of the goop.

4243842246_1bd48cec93_o.jpg

elmo_4_vt

Explorer
Any new plans for the Bronco? I've finally saved up enough to buy a winch for mine, so dual batteries, a controller, and winch are on my list for July/August.

-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger