Stan's AEV build.

Stan the Man

Adventurer
Any new plans for the Bronco? I've finally saved up enough to buy a winch for mine, so dual batteries, a controller, and winch are on my list for July/August.

-

Right now the plans are to get my sliders on and rewire all of my accessories to a neat/tidy location. I'd like to pick up a Tuffy center console with stereo slot and put my accessory switches there. Further down the road I would like to build a rear bumper/tire carrier with a flip down table, add a family type cage, and get a pair of Mastercraft RS seats (the padding in mine are shot so those might come earlier).

KLAKEBRONCO

Adventurer
Right now the plans are to get my sliders on and rewire all of my accessories to a neat/tidy location. I'd like to pick up a Tuffy center console with stereo slot and put my accessory switches there. Further down the road I would like to build a rear bumper/tire carrier with a flip down table, add a family type cage, and get a pair of Mastercraft RS seats (the padding in mine are shot so those might come earlier).

Not sure how you feel about Corbeau seats but I sat in the Baja RS seats at JBG, (one of the only neat features of their showroom-a seat display with bolted down seats) And I REALLY liked them. The most comfortable seat they had IMO. The RS is a reclining version of the regular Baja.

Last edited:

Stan the Man

Adventurer
The front bumper came out nice :sombrero:

Thanks. I've been quite happy with it. Now I need a winch :ylsmoke:

Not sure how you feel about Corbeau seats but I sat in the Baja RS seats at JBG, (one of their only neat features of their showroom-a seat display with bolted down seats) And I REALLY liked them. The most comfortable seat they had IMO. The RS is a reclining version of the regular Baja.

I'll have to look into those seats. I really like the Mastercraft RS'. They're comfortable and match my interior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger