Stolen Adventure Trailer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Martyn

this is awesome!

if you need to get it shipped try U-Ship.com - my bike came from Indiana in a few days in perfect shape!

Last edited:

Steve Curren

Explorer
Best news all week.. Any idea about condition? I am here if there is going to be a relay.. Any more on the story at all?
Glad it has been found and all can rest easier,

Robert Bills

Explorer
Is our "good friend" Jeremy Deckling a guest of the Ft. Myers constabulary, or did he abandon the trailer in Ft. Myers and skip town?

Inquiring minds want to know. :cool:

Mc Taco

American Adventurist
Glad to hear that the trailer is safe and will soon be on its way home. I think that the trip will make for a great thread here and a story in OJ. Maybe written from the trailers perspective. Could be funny if written correctly.

SpeedAgent

Adventurer
Great news!!!

I'm happy to hear that it has been found! Regardless of how it was found I think it is a testament to the integrity of all of the people that joined together to look for it on behalf of AT. People working together to do the right thing, it's great.

Cheers all around!

Chris

1speed

Explorer
The infamous stolen Adventure Trailer, SAFE

Hello all, My name is Jim Feehan in Fort Myers Florida. I've been lurking on the ExPo site for a while now and Martyn suggested this may be a good time to introduce myself. I went to the Day's Inn where the trailer was found and sweet talked the Sherrif's deputy and the tow truck driver into dropping the AT at my house rather than taking it to the impound lot. So the trailer is safe and sound for as long as needed to arrange shipment. The trailer appears to be totally undamaged and still full of personal effects. Only the vehicle end of the Lock-n-Roll appears to be missing.

I will post more later as I am building an off road teardrop trailer and have a modified 05 Unlimited Rubicon, a slightly modified 04 Liberty (wife's) and a modified 01 3500 Ram 4x4 dieselwhich has seen some light Expedition use.
Also in the market for a dual purpose motorcycle.

Jim

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Big thanks from everyone here Jim. Scotty im sure will by thrilled that he will get his trailer back in good condition. Thanks again.
:26_7_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle