Suspension suggestions please

Luckychase5

Adventurer
I would probably do a carli starter kit with track bar and sway bar. Dont waste the money on the overload pack, full leafs or nothing. Get the most shock you can within the 3k budget, after the cost of the front coils, sway bar and track bar.
Those carli sway bars are super sexy. I’ll definitely be looking at those fir sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luckychase5

Adventurer
Thuren's were too soft for my truck with the 2200# popup camper on .Great offroad but too much lean on curves. If I sell the camper they are going back on. I don't have a heavy front bumper with a winch either.

Do you have rear coils? Or are the front could effecting your camper that much?

Darwin

Explorer
Those carli sway bars are super sexy. I’ll definitely be looking at those fir sure.

I have been warned that the Thuren or Carli sway bars are not meant for trucks that haul truck campers. I would really like one though, so if you go this route report back how it handles with the camper on the back.

Luckychase5

Adventurer
I have been warned that the Thuren or Carli sway bars are not meant for trucks that haul truck campers. I would really like one though, so if you go this route report back how it handles with the camper on the back.

You got it. We’ll see. I may go AEV. I talked to the guys at Diesel Power Products in WA, and they tow, and haul a crap ton with their AEV lifted Rams. But we’ll see, I may also regear first to help out my transmition

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears