Suzuki dealers to sell version of Nissan pickup

CLynn85

Explorer
Still looks to me like someone stuck a new toyota front clip on the front of a nissan...

05tacoma_1.jpg

0802_01_z+2008_suzuki_equator_RMZ_4_concept+front_three_quarter_view.jpg

Look at the headlight shape!

SGV

Adventurer
CLynn85 said:

It looks like it is wearing mascara!

After watching the resale value of my GV plummet like the stock market lately, in a few years I will be looking forward to picking up one of these for cheap! I am very happy with the quality of my Suzuki, so I imagine this Suzukisson should be pretty reliable as well.

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
CLynn85 said:
Still looks to me like someone stuck a new toyota front clip on the front of a nissan...

05tacoma_1.jpg

0802_01_z+2008_suzuki_equator_RMZ_4_concept+front_three_quarter_view.jpg

Not only that but the put one of those stupid Hoduh P/U beds on it as well... Such a confused truck.

Cheers

Dave

ToyFamily

Observer
mcm4090 said:
I don't think it's shrockworks. I believe it is a Road armor bumper.

This is a shrock bumper.

They're both are the same bumper. Our bumper is the base on the Equator proto and our sliders are on it. They added some steel to the bumper to make it look like their design rendering. Our front bumper and sliders fit, we've gotten a production model and checked it out...you'll see in Petersen's.

Nick

mcm4090

Explorer
ToyFamily said:
They're both are the same bumper. Our bumper is the base on the Equator proto and our sliders are on it. They added some steel to the bumper to make it look like their design rendering. Our front bumper and sliders fit, we've gotten a production model and checked it out...you'll see in Petersen's.

Nick
Will Shrockwork start selling the "added steel" version?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan