Suzuki Owners; Let's see your ExPo Trucks

LOKNLOD

Good looking tin top! Been shopping for a Sami lately... Wanted a tin top like the one I had back in high school, but those things are even scarcer now then they were back then.

Heloflyboy

Adventurer
This is my wife's Suzuki at 2012 Tierra del Sol.
IMG_20120302_163758.jpg

WagoneerSX4

Adventurer
I know this thread is littered with Jimy's, GV's and Sami's (made for a good wasted hour looking at photos) so I thought I'd give some more SX4 love. Here's my setup that I've been using to explore Northern Canada lately. Did all the work myself on the SX4 and built the trailer pretty much from a bare frame.

P1010856.jpg

P1010852.jpg

P1010741.jpg

WagoneerSX4

Adventurer
I dig the SX4. Shows you can go some cool places in an econobox.
It keeps surprising me over and over again on what it can get through/over. After I installed an RRO 2" lift, 215/70/15 A/T tires (I have 215/75/15's waiting to go on), front and rear 3/16" skid plates, it seems to be unstoppable. The real things that hold it back are open diffs, front bumper overhang (but it can sure take a beating without cracking) and how easily it lifts a tire.

Adventure IQ

Explorer
I know this thread is littered with Jimy's, GV's and Sami's (made for a good wasted hour looking at photos) so I thought I'd give some more SX4 love. Here's my setup that I've been using to explore Northern Canada lately. Did all the work myself on the SX4 and built the trailer pretty much from a bare frame.

P1010856.jpg

P1010852.jpg

P1010741.jpg

Dig the trailer....do you have a write up for it?

WagoneerSX4

Adventurer
Thanks for the link, saves me some work digging it up. It's officially parked for the winter after the last outing this week and I'm thinking of making it fully enclosed over the winter (as in removing the lid and building the sides up to the RTT supports). Always a work in progress. Really happy with it so far though, especially with how the SX4 tows it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78