t4rFL's 06 Tundra Build

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
I have noticed a difference in wheel spacers while driving and looks, but I didn't replace the spacers with the OEM wheel. It was a while between switching to the 1.23" spacers and changing the wheels, so I don't notice any difference between the after market wheels and OEM, just between the 2 size spacers, if that makes sense.

And I recently rolled over 200k miles and got a free sticker from Toyota, 200k mileage club
View attachment 776895
How do you get those stickers from Toyota?

Kpack

Adventurer
How do you like the Rockville sub? I'm wanting to do the same thing. Just not sure if I want it under the seat or behind the rear bench. Did you connect direct to your headunit?

t4rFL

Adventurer
How do you like the Rockville sub? I'm wanting to do the same thing. Just not sure if I want it under the seat or behind the rear bench. Did you connect direct to your headunit?

Yes it's hooked up to my HU. Easy install, made a big difference in sound, not too much bass on the low end, but you can't expect much from a small powered unit. Mine sticks out passed the seat because I didn't want to block the vent under there and I have my rear seats removed and just use it for storage, so it won't get in the way of, say someone's feet.

Kpack

Adventurer
Yes it's hooked up to my HU. Easy install, made a big difference in sound, not too much bass on the low end, but you can't expect much from a small powered unit. Mine sticks out passed the seat because I didn't want to block the vent under there and I have my rear seats removed and just use it for storage, so it won't get in the way of, say someone's feet.
Good to know. I don't plan on adding an amp and I didn't want to block the vent either. I still have my rear seats (need them), but the space behind the driver's seat is basically reserved for equipment....MOLLE panel on the back with pouches of various items, tool roll on the ground, bottle jack on the ground. So I wouldn't mind if it stuck out a bit.

t4rFL

Adventurer
Put about 1k miles on the truck during a 3 day weekend in January 2024 from Central FL to Southwest Georgia, all backroads and dirt rds. Did a little hiking as well.
DSC_4822 by Mike, on Flickr

DSC_4824 by Mike, on Flickr

DSC_4426 by Mike, on Flickr

DSC_4433 by Mike, on Flickr

DSC_4444 by Mike, on Flickr

DJI_0244 by Mike, on Flickr

DSC_4492 by Mike, on Flickr

DSC_4501 by Mike, on Flickr

DSC_4515 by Mike, on Flickr

DSC_4522 by Mike, on Flickr

DSC_4558 by Mike, on Flickr

DSC_4602 by Mike, on Flickr