Tent Recommendations

Honu

lost on the mainland
And the Safari Bow Tent that has a 10'x10' footprint: http://www.equipt1.com/companies/Safari Ground Tents/product-campmor-outdoor/317648-safari-bow

We will also be stocking the Safari Bow Extension that turns the Safari Bow Tent into a small home with a screened in porch for cooking and socializing: http://www.equipt1.com/companies/Sa...t-campmor-outdoor/323189-safari-bow-extension This is a great reason to go with the Safari Bow Tent in itself if you can utilize the room!

If you have any questions please call or pm me!

some questions about the bow extension ?
trying to find out if it has a tub floor or a critter proof type waterprof floor with zipper doors or its a open type floor to whatever you set up on :)
the specs on your site say has a floor ?
it kinda looks it but then the PS job on the one pick the dirt cuts in ? so not sure how correct that is :)

was hoping it would be able to be zipped up at the door just under the veranda area and have a true second bug proof room along with the bow being the back room or leave the bow door open for one large divided room ?

not sure if you have seen them in person yet or not ? but very curious to somehow get more info all the google searching seems to turn up very little

Last edited:

benedmonson

Disabled Adventurer
some questions about the bow extension ?
trying to find out if it has a tub floor or a critter proof type waterprof floor with zipper doors or its a open type floor to whatever you set up on :)
the specs on your site say has a floor ?
it kinda looks it but then the PS job on the one pick the dirt cuts in ? so not sure how correct that is :)

was hoping it would be able to be zipped up at the door just under the veranda area and have a true second bug proof room along with the bow being the back room or leave the bow door open for one large divided room ?

not sure if you have seen them in person yet or not ? but very curious to somehow get more info all the google searching seems to turn up very little

To answer your questions about the Campmor Safari Bow Extension, we do have them in stock at our warehouse in Prescott, but we have not pulled one out of the box yet to play with. It is my understanding that the extension has the same high rise tub critter proof floor that the tent does. I would be very surprised if it isn't the same exact type. To my knowledge the extension is a separate zipped up room that acts like a living, cooking or sleeping area and then you unzip the tent door to go to the back bedroom which of course is the original Safari Bow Tent.
We are bringing this combo in because it is so versatile and a person can grow with it. Also the extension doesn't have to go on all outings if it will not be needed. We are thinking of taking this on our Central America trip this winter for a base camp!
I hope this helps answer some of your questions. We will get it out to photograph it as soon as we can.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.524913,-92.514973

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle