TetonX Hybrid

Zaoverandunder

He must lay on his side with his knees bent. Which is fine, but all depends on the person. I couldn't sleep on anything shorter than a proper queen, I've tried.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
He really doesn't, he angles in a little bit towards me but that's it. He sleeps on his back a lot. Since I don't mind his feet encroaching on "my" side, it works fine.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

We just picked up our Teton x a week ago and are doing a 2 week trip back home couldnt be happier with it. We started dealing with Lindsay when we originally ordered and i was quite concerned with the change in ownership since i had payed my initially 50% However after taking delivery and meeting most of the new owners i have been very impressed. Build quality seems very good and they have been very supportive of suggestions.

spittle

Picked up my TetonX a couple weeks ago, and first night was thunderstorms, pouring rain, and hail. Not a drop of water infiltrated - a good sign. Also can't say enough about the craftsmanship in this trailer - every screw, bolt, alignment, seal is top notch. Everything is inside the box and protected (ex. water tank drain valve). Precise routing of plumbing and electrical - everything accessible. Monster crosswind gusts in Columbia River gorge, and stable as a rock towing. Current staff there was fantastic. They may charge more relatively, but the quality is outstanding.

PXL_20230930_192129303.jpg
PXL_20231003_172334604.jpg

Picked up my TetonX a couple weeks ago, and first night was thunderstorms, pouring rain, and hail. Not a drop of water infiltrated - a good sign. Also can't say enough about the craftsmanship in this trailer - every screw, bolt, alignment, seal is top notch. Everything is inside the box and protected (ex. water tank drain valve). Precise routing of plumbing and electrical - everything accessible. Monster crosswind gusts in Columbia River gorge, and stable as a rock towing. Current staff there was fantastic. They may charge more relatively, but the quality is outstanding.

View attachment 801923
View attachment 801924
I was wondering if you guys have a recommendation for a cover for the TetonX. Thx!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior