Texas Hill Country Trip

DarinM

Explorer
Do they have a heavy duty version of that? I see the weight rating is 260 pounds. I'm still far from that, and even as much weight as I'm losing, I'm likely to still be a bit north of 260 when I level off. But I think I'd really like to have one of those to take to Baja when I head that way next year. Let me know what they have and you can do and I'll see about coming to see y'all next time I'm in the metro area.

Those are Tentcots newest offering. The collapsible version.

This was the first time that I used mine,but certainly will not be the last. I was very comfortable even in the heat.

http://www.trdparts4u.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=-8545

Jacque (COONASS)

d0va

Observer
wow thats a nice trip, wish I had gone, meaybe next time... Are this trails open to the public or did you gys need permission ? Im planning on going to INKS Lake sometime in October and would like to find a similar route from San Antonio to INKS or INKS to Colorado Bend State Park. BTW anyone been to Colorado Bend State Park?

Mr. Leary

Glamping Excursionaire
wow thats a nice trip, wish I had gone, meaybe next time... Are this trails open to the public or did you gys need permission ? Im planning on going to INKS Lake sometime in October and would like to find a similar route from San Antonio to INKS or INKS to Colorado Bend State Park. BTW anyone been to Colorado Bend State Park?

I can help you work on this route, if you'd like, but don't get in a hurry. I'm kinda behind on getting these routes out for people already...

I have never been to Colorad Bend SP, but have tried several times. It is booked to capacity most of the time. Make sure to reserve early.

d0va

Observer
I can help you work on this route, if you'd like, but don't get in a hurry. I'm kinda behind on getting these routes out for people already...

I have never been to Colorad Bend SP, but have tried several times. It is booked to capacity most of the time. Make sure to reserve early.

I know, had that problem earlier in the year... If I dont do it this year Ill do it the next one so there is no rush, Thanks

J*C*M

Traveller
Awesome trip!!
If you do anything like this again in the near to mid future i would LOVE to meet up and ride as a part of this group before i leave texas.

Mr. Leary

Glamping Excursionaire
We have lots of trips planned for this fall. Be sure to check the Central States section frequently. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior