The Carnage Repairs Begin!

PA_JERO

Adventurer
Sorry, my mistake. Fabricators that work for free are really bad at business and free backyard fabrication hurts my credibility as a "talented" fabricator. Vicious cycle, hopefully i'll be quitting the weld shop soon and i can go back to being a hobbyist and buy some better at home equipment we can use.

I just had to say it, I feel like you drove right into that.

Ok, an update. Pitman set up did not work, working on a solution. Travel caused binding against the frame, so frame was notched and heavily boxed. Shock hoops and Fabtech shocks are in, as well as brake lines. Ac compressor and new winch remote is also installed.
DSCN4931.JPG
DSCN4932.JPG
DSCN4933.JPG
DSCN4934.JPG
DSCN4935.JPG

Its on the road, they say it handles well but are planning a lot more highway testing, then proving ground testing and ramp. Getting other things buttoned up like roof rack powder coating, awning install(B-day gift :sombrero:) ect. Looks like the Silverton Test is on!

FullMonte

Adventurer
Wow that is done amazing work! Looks awesome Lloyd, can't wait to see it at the Dusy!

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

montypower

Adventure Time!
Sweet! Must be nice driving it again!
That's some serious frame cutting. Why not flip the tie rod? Huge gap between the springs and tie rod...

Add some resi shocks and sway bars. :)

Still not enough clearance, other issues. Resi shocks just not in the budget at this point. Way beyond sway bars at this point. Not driving it yet, they are still testing and wrapping up. Damn close now.

lordtrunks

camp loser
looking good lloyd i won't be able to make it to the sierra's this year to see it in action but i'm sure its gonna rule.

They finally got to check the check engine light. Its a Knock Sensor, so have to replace that now. Been on since Cadillac hill. Truck runs good, but not good for the computer to get bad info I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12