The not-so-definitive guide to Sienna seats

Gootjr

Observer
Does anyone have a picture of how far the footrest goes when the recliner is facing forward in the front passenger position ?
Thanks Bob

Does anyone have a picture of how far the footrest goes when the recliner is facing forward in the front passenger position ?
Thanks Bob

Probably not very far. The doghouse is pretty obtrusive on the passenger side. I think the sienna seat recliners are more for after you swivel them around and face rearward stopped at camp.

fire_strom

Adventurer
If anyone has done the front seat conversion in an Express/Savana and wants to sell their take out seats I'm interested. Grey vinyl would be top choice but I'd consider any color/cloth combo.
-G

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Thanks Bob

Bob, do you want the RF seat slid back as far as it will go? I can take a pic this weekend.

snitz427

Well I posted a long reply KLP42 but apparently I'm too new to quote you and my post was deleted! :eek:

So to summarize - what seats do you have pictured that are folded all the way down? Do they match the reclining sienna seats? If they do, they may solve a BIG problem for my third row seating. I'd love to have reclining sienna seats all the way thru the van, but for sleeping purposes, I think I need the 3rd row to fold flat as your seats do.

Any help is appreciated!

dcguillory

Adventurer
Hey Chris will you post who is on your list for seat bases? I got on the last list but I was never contacted that i know of :( I just wanna make sure that I'm on the current list

dcguillory

Adventurer
You just have too look often. They appear and get purchased then reappear. car-part.com and Ebay are your best options. I got mine on ebay, $800 2015 driver/passenger, earlier this year. They are currently collecting black widows in my barn :(

Fullblast

First post........

Thinking of buying a E-van and was looking at Adventure vans but just not sure about them.

I found this site and..
Man this has really got me thinking!!!!!!

Some nice work on the fabrication guys!!!!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
First post........

Thinking of buying a E-van and was looking at Adventure vans but just not sure about them.

I found this site and..
Man this has really got me thinking!!!!!!

Some nice work on the fabrication guys!!!!

Adventure Vans in Charlotte?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78