Time to buy a Gladiator? $20k off MSRP’s!

Dan Grec

Expedition Leader
Current model year Gladiators offer 'Rock-Trac' in the Rubicon.
View attachment 798761View attachment 798762

My Australian Gladiator Rubicon had that transfer case (rack-trac with full-time 4wd).
It was the only option on the Rubicon
I think it's designed for people who don't understand 4wd, and want something like a Subaru so you can just leave it in and it will save you on snow or gravel or whatever.
I never really liked it.

-Dan

Mules

I bought my Gladiator right before COVID pricing hit the automotive world. The COVID car shortage is now over with dealership’s lots full of cars. Car prices are just adjusting back to normal levels.

AggieOE

Trying to escape the city
I would probably jump on this opportunity if my JK wasn't paid off.
That being said, I use the back of my JK all the time and would have to have a bed cap on a Gladiator to get the same capability. I DO think Jeep will discontinue it soon though and that these will become hot-ticket items on the used market. Hopefully, I can get the chance to grab one before then.

Berserker

I loved the Gladiator right up to the point that I sat in one. At 6’8” it’s just not an option. Bummed me out too. They might be one of my favorite looking vehicles on the road.
Headroom and cabin comfort is my largest complaint with the Gladiator. I'm 6'3, and my head simultaneously hits the hard top and rests against the sound bar, even with the seat all the way down. I removed the sun visor to see out of the windshield. Even then, I find myself craning my neck down to see out. And to make it worse, from that position, I can't properly see the gauge cluster. I'm sticking with the Gladiator for now because of its offroad capability, which is something I frequently use on my trips.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior