TomasAllan's LC200 Build Thread (The Yeti)

Highlander

The Strong, Silent Type
tomasallan

Thanks. I want to have a car at least for ten years.

btw, don't you miss the options like a crawler control and diff lock? as far as I know a tlc does not come with those options.

-Thanks again.

tomasallan

Observer
tomasallan

Thanks. I want to have a car at least for ten years.

btw, don't you miss the options like a crawler control and diff lock? as far as I know a tlc does not come with those options.

-Thanks again.

You mean these things?

30948695330_172f356c3f_c.jpg

30495107774_eb861a4f14_c.jpg

Any of these cars will probably outlive you ......

:coffee:

Highlander

The Strong, Silent Type
tomasallan

Nice!

What about a rear diff lock, A-Trac and Multi-terrain selection?

You don't feel a lack of these gadgets?

bwt. what was the mileage on the car as you bought it?

birdmann

Observer
Landcruiser is the platform that Toyota developed atrac and crawl control. In fact, most Toyota 4x4's post 2006 come standard with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

This is the baddest 200 series I have ever seen. It's so clean and elegant and just yearns to be in the wild! One question, how high are you lifted? looks maybe like 2inch or so. and why? Do you just like how it sits? or is it for travel reasons? (highway driving, light trails, etc.) Amazing truck I want one.

tomasallan

Observer
This is the baddest 200 series I have ever seen. It's so clean and elegant and just yearns to be in the wild! One question, how high are you lifted? looks maybe like 2inch or so. and why? Do you just like how it sits? or is it for travel reasons? (highway driving, light trails, etc.) Amazing truck I want one.

Thanks my friend.

Correct on all counts hahaha.

I wanted it a bit elegant yet capable, maybe 2" prob slightly under..... couple reasons (lessons learned with my 5th gen runner):

- Height, for one from time to time it needs to make it inside my garage and it barely makes it as it sits. Also, I already have enough trouble with parking decks around the city and when traveling with it at hotels and such, it barely clears 6'8" and anything less is a no go.

- Just love how it sits, classy and the wife doesn't nag and neither do the kids.... they used to with the runner.

- For the time being not planning to go any bigger on tires (regearing and all other things) and I don't think i'd like the look of it sitting higher without bigger shoes on it.

:coffeedrink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger