Toys 4 Tots 2012 - Save the Date!!!

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Again, we're astonished by the generosity of companies out there this year! I think we're up to our ears with Mr & Mrs. Potato Heads thanks to Poly Performance... :eek:

polyperf.jpg

Last edited:

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Reminder everyone, DRESS WARM & Bring Firewood for your campfires! Daytime highs are showing 48 degrees right now and overnight low will be down in the 30's. We're going to be at 4,500-5,000 feet elevation. The good thing is, clear skies!!!

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Who has a Jeep? You better make it to this event. Banks is set to debut their new Turbo System to the public at our event :)

banksm.jpg

Oh yeah and i see a couple intake kits there too you might win. Not to mention look at all those toys!

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
The State Park officials called this morning and said they'll have their interpretive tent setup with some rangers talking to kids about nature and animals. Very cool they are excited about getting involved!

crismateski

American Adventurist
I am planning on heading up after work tomorrow. Hopefully up there by 6pm or so, anyone going to bu up there?

Jon Nelson

Observer
Chris - two vans of us are planning to be there by tonight from SoOrangeCo and San Diego - hit us up when you arrive - if you'll give me a freq I'll listen out on 2mtr- Jon, K6PAV

crismateski

American Adventurist
Chris - two vans of us are planning to be there by tonight from SoOrangeCo and San Diego - hit us up when you arrive - if you'll give me a freq I'll listen out on 2mtr- Jon, K6PAV

hopefully you will get this before you leave. I will go to 146.550 when I get up there. I am hoping to just see some vehicles that I recognize. See you up there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78