Trail Marker Up and Out with Wet Bath by Rollingstar MFGing

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

What, no photo hint? I'd say Moab except the "very few people part" rules out that area. If it's any spot in Utah with few people around, we'll want to know about it! It's too early for you to be near Driggs yet, but if you can see the Tetons, that's close enough.

The hint is my first post today.
"Living in my own private Idaho "

Weather in the Tushers scared my north to my home land.

One more hint :

North of the nuclear melt down

It looks like the GX460 has no issues with the hitch weight and payload you're running. Nice level towing.

Yes hitch weight is really the only issue. Found out obtaining an accurate hitch weight with the etrailer toung jack scale needs to be donr on absolute level ground. Loaded to the max I am under 400 lbs. GX has 500 lb capacity. Very careful not to exceed ccc of gx. Keeping her stock ( other then bfg ko2s 10 ply) for that reason. Auto leveling airbags in spring keeps her 100 % level at all times. Also helps leveling trailer. So much slicker to leave gx hitched when camping.

Very smooth roads in this area but very steep and narrow. I will pm coordinates to you that Kingdom Dually sitting on the knob hill camp site would be home page picture for Jamin

Treefarmer1

We love those knoll top spots. Here's one we wrestled our old big 5th wheel into near Patagonia, AZ. This spot would be too easy with the new trailer:
036.JPG

Your camping partner has a nice truck top setup too.

Out with my son on his 21st birthday weekend at San Rafael Swell. The stars are absolutely infreaking incredible. This is why we all obsess. It's surreal and dare I say spiritual. Wish my camera could capture the beauty. Had a few iPA s so I am getting emotional

Learning a lot about what the gx can do pulling the Trail Marker. This road was steep with loose rocks. With the ko2 s and in 4 Lo 2nd gear it just dug in and crawled on the steeps. While desending I put it in crawl mode and took my foot of the brake and gas and it drove itself down. All be it slow.

Hit a few washes were the spring run off cut 3 foot banks were road entered wash. Loaded a huge amount of rocks in dip then raised the rear air shock until front and rear tires were clear then lowered tounge so rear hitch rack cleared. Abi was happy I did not smash her wheel chair.20231025_115827.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online