TRASHAROO- BEST IN CUSTOMER'S SERVICE!!!

IZZYDUSIT

Adventurer
Huge thanks to Dave for a wonderful customer care and service!!!
Many times we are seeing notes here and elsewhere about how badly we got treated in some instances or about a bum product. I would like to take a moment
and share a great experience I recently had with one of our own and a sponsor of this forum.

In this day and age it's tough to find a company that stand behind their product with an iron clad promise of customer satisfaction.!!
I just had an issue with my "roo" a quick note to Dave, a picture of failure, and he followed up with a new bag!
I would buy anything this guy sells!
The bag itself is unbelievable , and was put to work quiet a bit before the brutal AZ sun got to it.
Kudos for the product and the "after the sale" care you displayed!!
Thanks again Dave!
Izzy

LBPtaco

Rendezvous Conspiracy
X2!!!

I broke one of the clips last time out, I emailed Dave and a new one showed up in the mail by the end of the week!

Excellent product, excellent customer service!

I too got great service from Trasheroo - twice. I ordered one for a friend - the shipping was pretty high, but it was a gift for a great friend, so I ordered it. Later, I sent an e-mail stating I felt the shipping charge was high.

Turns out, there was a fault on the website (probably based on the zip code) and I was refunded money graciously! I mean I had already paid, charged my card, and I was NOT asking for a refund, only telling them, that I thought the fee was high. I wasn't even expecting a reply.

My friend had a small problem with the bag - they sent him another one - no questions. Just great, great customer service.

Since that time, my friend has given me a Trasheroo (I don't even have a 4-WD or rear mounted tire - yet) and I have used it in my van, strapped to the back of a seat to hold firewood. So don't limit these to outside use - pretty cool to hold bulky items in your vehicle too. That thing is built well! Buy with confidence my friends!
Happy trails,
JR

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Thank you for the kind words gentlemen, although it's not necessary. We're just doing what a company is "supposed" to do. Taking care of it's customers. It's sad that the majority of businesses out there these days haven't a clue of what Customer Service is anymore and once they get the sale they totally forget about you. It should never be that way. Anyhow, thanks for making my day and we appreciate all your business both past and present.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears