Trasharoo ExPo Group Buy - Round 4!

mybffjill

Omg I am so excited! My two bags just arrived like 5 minutes ago with the logo! Best day ever! Thank you thank you! Marutuk ordered them. Yay!

waves

Wilderness Wanderer
View attachment 277703

I received mine yesterday. Unfortunately it looks used on the inside - dont know if thats "normal", but the inside lining, the plastic type coating inside is all scraped and scratched, like there was something in it already that left its mark on the inside - white scratches and scuffs - anybody else's look like that on the inside?

Tried to attach a photo, didnt come out too good but.....

Last edited:

rbkelley89

Observer
View attachment 277703

I received mine yesterday. Unfortunately it looks used on the inside - dont know if thats "normal", but the inside lining, the plastic type coating inside is all scraped and scratched, like there was something in it already that left its mark on the inside - white scratches and scuffs - anybody else's look like that on the inside?

Tried to attach a photo, didnt come out too good but.....
Thats probably from the manufacturing process id have to look at mine but I didnt notice anything wrong.

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
I've got a bit of that on mine, but not as visible. I've gotten the tan and the green, maybe it's just more visible due to it being darker?

waves

Wilderness Wanderer
Thanks for the replies!

I think I will email Dave anyway, just to get the scoop. My concern was that some of the scratches are deep enough to go all the way through the plastic lining, which probably will happen the first heavy use of the bag anyway, but now I'm curious.

texascrane

Adventurer
Mine showed up today. Thanks for organizing the group buy.

3SdMgxpl.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998