UJOR Build Thread

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
You know I was thinking about it.. I think it's awesome how you went ahead and used your van to mock up my brand new bumper, installed the winch, and now you're throwing in a Rigid 20" LED .... You really are the greatest. Let me know when you're finished. I can't wait. That's a really great idea.

Well, it was supposed to be a v-day surprise. Now I have to think of something else since you RUINED IT!!!!!!!!!! :D

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Axle teardown & cleaning today!

IMG_1051.JPG

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Plan to put one under my truck eventually. 07 Tacoma double cab. Been eyeballing the super duty axles and they seem to be a good fit.

Roger that. Let me know if you need help tracking one down when the Taco is ready!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Got the wheels & tires ready for StanVan! The wheels are new from American Racing, they call them "Slot". Nice looking wheel, goes well with the BFG AT.

stan%20wheel%3Atire.JPG

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
Got the wheels & tires ready for StanVan! The wheels are new from American Racing, they call them "Slot". Nice looking wheel, goes well with the BFG AT.

We just did a set of those on a customers Dodge Ram, they are nice rims!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Hey Chris, do you think there's any way I could make your hangars work on my Dodge?

I doubt it...... Even if they bolted up, you may wind up with an odd spring pad width. How wide is each frame rail? What is the frame width center to center? We might as well investigate!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Work on StanVAN is continuing. The real teardown starts Monday, so in the mean time I'm doing what I can without disabling the van. Fender flares are installed, and I drilled the driver side leaf spring hanger. I'll be powder coating the hangers for this van for that special touch :D

The axles will be wrapped up early next week.....

IMG_1061.JPG

IMG_1065.JPG

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Some customers rigs I just uploaded to the testimonial page:

Mark's 05 Quigley
600_Young1.jpg

Tim's 09 E350
600_pappas_1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members