UJOR Build Thread

That One Guy

Adventurer
It looks great. I've always wondered about Cannondale's, I've riden with a few and they look nice. Their brakes seem to work better than a Rockhoppers.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Mikey's van is on the ground in CA, lookin good!

IMG_1252.JPG

cowboy4x4

Explorer
That thing is frigin sweet.... how high of a lift is that ?. With a lift like that I wont have to worry about my sliding door hitting the tires.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
It's a 10" on 38's. the ride height will come down once the springs get worked, but not much.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Jamie stopped by the shop yesterday to pick up some goodies. He's from CA (bay area) and just bought this 08 E350 V10 in OH. So, he made a pit stop in NC to pick up his parts for the 4x conversion. Looking forward to this build!!

IMG_1260.JPG

Since my van is no longer a daily driver, I've decided to finally finish my interior overhaul. This cabinet will mount behind the drivers seat, I'll post more pics in a few days. Leaving for the OBX Thursday, so I have some work to finish!

IMG_1263.JPG

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
No sink, and the fridge will mount near the pass side door for easy access. I installed the cabinet today along with the rest of the sleeping platform/storage area. I'll be changing that around a little, especially after this weekend's test run to the Outer Banks.

So I'll be MIA for a few days!!!!!! Look for Vanaconda & I on the beach. Reading, eating, drinking, cooking, or taking a nap. :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle

Members online