Unimog 1300L Camper for Sale - SOLD

Jb1rd

Explorer
They are/were in Ecuador crossing into Colombia as of the posting, getting across the Darien is a Cargo or Ferry endeavor and it didn't seem that that was the case but I might be wrong.

mervifwdc

Adventurer
Hi, we are in Colombia right now, and in the final stages of deciding if we cross Venezuela to brazil, or go north. The next week or 2 will decide our route... On the other hand, if we did a deal with someone, we are happy to get it to any given country within reason....

willyseries

Hello, good evening, for a long time I have been looking for the Unimog 1300 since I saw the one from my cousin, who lives in Germany and used it to travel to the Sahara. When he sell it, I wasnt able to buy it from him. Now that I see yours I was wondering if there is any chance to maybe do some business, because I live in Colombia and I wanna go to Patagonia. I live in Barranquilla, North of Colombia, if you come here it will be nice to meet you, any help you might need here in Colombia I will be pleased to help you. I hope to be in touch. Thank you, Willy Series.

mervifwdc

Adventurer
Hi willyseries, we have gone into Venezuela on route to brazil. Any interest in starting your trip there? It is an Irish registration, will that work for you if you drive to Colombia?

Merv

mervifwdc

Adventurer
Hi folks,
We are now gone from Colombia, we've crossed Venezuela (good blog post coming sometime soon), and we are now in Brazil. Brazil have dropped all temporary import papers for vehicles, so we can sell it to any non-brazilian here, and they can drive it on and exit the country with it simply. So, If there are any overlanding soccer fans, this is your chance :)

Merv.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger