Ursa Minor Pop-Top Jeep JK

rubicon91

Explorer
I do think it will be.

Thank you Justin! I have enjoyed following on IG the pics as well as some videos I catch you in.

I think my biggest issue is having to chase information and not getting a phone call when he says he is going to call. Good or bad just call me. It is not like I am spending $100 on something.

Ha murphy's law strikes again. If I would have been patient one more day lol just paid in full for my top and it is crated and waiting for shipping company to pick up. This Murphy guy gets me all the time. On a side not to top the day off I just also picked up a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle 20 year that I was able to snag and buy 12 weeks ago. Just showed up as well so today as Ice Cube sang Today was a good day! lol. Hopefully by mid week next week to the end I will have my top on and picks in here. Cannot wait!!

rubicon91

Explorer
Very cool!
Glad to see it's on the way.
Will look forward to upcoming trip pictures. :beer:

Thanks Scott I will and a big June trip is in the making but was kind of just sitting until I could get this resolved. Looking Moab, Ouray, Silverton, Telluride, etc. Could be epic!!

jscherb

Expedition Leader
Ha murphy's law strikes again. If I would have been patient one more day lol just paid in full for my top and it is crated and waiting for shipping company to pick up. This Murphy guy gets me all the time. On a side not to top the day off I just also picked up a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle 20 year that I was able to snag and buy 12 weeks ago. Just showed up as well so today as Ice Cube sang Today was a good day! lol. Hopefully by mid week next week to the end I will have my top on and picks in here. Cannot wait!!

Glad it will be there in time for the Colorado/Utah trip!

larock1971

Isn't it great how fast they pop up and down? That and the compact "Road profile" is what sold me.

It sure is great how fast they pop up and down. Makes taking off for a weekend almost effortless. Last week I had the top LineX'ed, then we were off to meet our sons for some camping/exploring in Kofa National Wildlife Refuge.

IMG_1861.jpg IMG_1874.jpg IMG_1887.jpg

ratled

Adventurer
Thanks Scott I will and a big June trip is in the making but was kind of just sitting until I could get this resolved. Looking Moab, Ouray, Silverton, Telluride, etc. Could be epic!!

It would be nice if you could take some before and after measurements to see how much height you gain on the current offerings. I have heard anywhere form 6" to 10"

Thanks

ratled

larock1971

It would be nice if you could take some before and after measurements to see how much height you gain on the current offerings. I have heard anywhere form 6" to 10"

Thanks

ratled

My OEM hard top sat at 6'4", now the tail end (highest point) of the J30 sit at 6'10". But it does look like my springs may have sagged a little.

Edit...the 6'4" included the Teraflex Nebo Rack...

Last edited:

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
If you measure from the top of the rear tailgate glass(standard Jeep hard top). The latest version is 13” taller from this point. This does not include roof rack brackets or solar panels installed. Hope this helps.

rubicon91

Explorer
Well shipping info was sent to me today. 2/8 estimated delivery. 1 more week!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Two Jeeps

Reno Visit

@Ratled. If you still want to see a J30 top in person I'll be in Reno on Monday Feb 12. and I'll be leaving Tuesday Morning. I have family commitments but I may be able to work something out.

If interested PM me contact info

hatchadventures

J30 thread readers, if anyone would like to check out a J30 in Montana do not hesitate to contact me!
Another J30 arriving next week for this beauty!
Hatch-9364.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior