Vandetta

Toolman

Explorer
I did find some time after work yesterday to tear down the stock front end. Should have it lifted with the front axle under it by the end of the day and standing on all fours by Sunday afternoon..

2011-01-28155857.jpg

I cut an access hole to make removing the drivers side shock easier

2011-01-28161754.jpg

2011-01-28163628.jpg

2011-01-28180538.jpg

The ARB plumbing
IMG00230.jpg

IMG00229.jpg

I'll be in the driveway today if anyone wants to help :)

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Looks like you fond some extra motivation!!! Looks great, the rear will come down a little once you drive it.

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
That's one of the things I miss most about losing Terry to the West-coast. He always kept things lively in the shop when given a wrench and one of the main reasons why I now always wear safety glasses... :wings:
You also need to wear a helmet when working around trucks on the rack as your spacial awareness is fading with your hairline... miss you too Tim!
The van is looking great - and huge! It looks like 37's wouldnt be a tough fit unless the front will drop a lot as well

dsw4x4

Adventurer
Looks very sharp I love the black in a window van. They are hard to find like that and if I did not live 4 miles straight up a gravel mountain trail that makes dark cars look dirty before I get to town I would be all over a dark color. The tires size is perfect for that van, I like.
Derek

Toolman

Explorer
Thanks for the compliments. The UJOINT kit makes it a fun conversion.

I can't wait for the first layer of dust !!!!!!!

The wire loom I used for a couple of reasons.. it's on outside of the frame so it's going to get wet and I find that the plastic split loom tubing holds water inside of it. This stuff gets wet and it drains itself.

http://cableorganizer.com/black-colored-pet/

Rosco862003

Adventurer
Maybe a garden hose would work too, seems like it would be durable for what you need and can be found damn near anywhere..plus you won't have to wait and pay for shipping. Just my $0.02:coffeedrink:

Toolman

Explorer
Maybe a garden hose would work too, seems like it would be durable for what you need and can be found damn near anywhere..plus you won't have to wait and pay for shipping. Just my $0.02:coffeedrink:

Thanks for the 0.02¢, I'll throw it in my ash tray.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman