Vario towbar kit for sale

docka

Adventurer
Had a quick look at the software, anyone amongst us with more IT experience willing to look into it?

docka

Adventurer
Yep no worries, I'd rather it goes to a good home, luckily I don't have to panic for the cash. Otherwise it'll go back on eBay. If you need me to measure anything, I'll be at the workshop on Sunday this weekend, so I can get the tape out.

Martin

Hi Martin
Thanks for the offer of the towbar and offering to hang on to it for me but having thought about it I realised if they retail about 180Euros and you want £180 then I can just buy one direct when I need it later in the build and you can sell yours on sooner and put the cash to something more useful. Also having measured up, I'm not sure on the final height of the hitch especially if I convert to single wheels...
Thanks anyway
Joss

Arfur's World

Observer
180 euros plus shipping, means it's about £180 that was paid in total. Will check my bank statement when I get the chance. Not trying to profit from anyone. And if you end up needing a custom hitch due to tyre sizes, it'll be somewhere north of £600. I paid £780 for Arfur's, but it is extra duty in order to carry my 220kg TransAlp on an easylifter. I thoroughly recommend Watling Towbars if you do go down that route.

docka

Adventurer
Wasn't insinuating you were profiteering, sorry if it came across that way.
Cheers for the info

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger