Vuck time!!!!!!!!

Oldcarnut

Adventurer
ford-e350-cabriolet-04.jpg
Found this on the interweb the other day. Always dreamed of a Cabriolet conversion with 4 wheel drive and if they continued making them with this body style.........
Nice rig and good luck. Keep us updated as you go. Cannot wait to see what you do.

B-Excurgin

View attachment 490466
Found this on the interweb the other day. Always dreamed of a Cabriolet conversion with 4 wheel drive and if they continued making them with this body style.........
Nice rig and good luck. Keep us updated as you go. Cannot wait to see what you do.
Thanks man. Heck yeah if I had that my life woudl be so much easier. hahah not sure if I could Handle the stripes.

B-Excurgin

Just trying to keep this thing moving.
1. Fenders off ready for fiberglass one's
2. 8" cab back off ( need to clean up and prep for new 24"one)
3. Mirrors are off. Going to put tow mirrors on. I have them on my other two vans and I love the look.
4. clean shop hahah it was bad.

Next is clean bottom of cab and get it painted up. Attach new cab back and start the interior. Frame should be back next week.
IMG_6690.jpegIMG_6689.jpegIMG_6691.jpeg

B-Excurgin

Trying to move along here: Got the frame back from Sand blasting ($318). Felt like it was totally worth the cash, since it would have taken me ten years to make it look this clean. Tomorrow on the schedule:
1. Fix the hole in it.
2. Prime the entire thing
3. Clean up underside of the body and prime.

IMG_6716.jpegIMG_6717.jpeg

B-Excurgin

I'm sure the Ac drip didn't help but there was a plate there holding old wiring from its Ambo days. I got it primed today and the rest looks good. so yay I will cut it and patch it properly this week.

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
I’d try to find a section of a donor frame to graft into your frame to repair it.

I’m going to have a good look at that section and do some preventative maintenance... since I’ve also got an Ambulance. If I sandblast, prime, and paint I hope to avoid similar problems.

B-Excurgin

Well...... I started painting, I brushed it on and holy ba-jesus this is going to take forever!!! put about an hour and half in and got all the easy stuff done hahah. I love the look it will dry flat black As you can see from the close up pic.
IMG_6726.jpegIMG_6727.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998