Weekend trip Cape Cod National Seashore

Superu

Explorer
6:00 at the Pic seems to be the consensus. :)

I'll probably be there a bit early since I'm just down the road.

Just look for the Superu! :victory:

grahamfitter

Expedition Leader
7wt said:
Oh and about the Indian thing this week, I am all for a GTG but Indian food and me aren't pals at all. Gives me the trots something fierce.

No worries, we can eat the sacred cow instead!

I think Rt 9 in Mass. got picked mostly because that's close to where Superu and I both work. Further South is just as good for me if that's more convenient for everyone else. We just need to pick a place.

Cheers,
Graham

Superu

Explorer
PM Sent to all the locals

Fugly holiday traffic, shifted work schedules and long drives make for a bad day to try to get together.

Since we're a small group, let's PM and try to line something a bit more geographically centered for us maybe next week.

As the nice lady in the local chinese restaurant just told me, "Happy Long Weekend!" :)

grahamfitter

Expedition Leader
Wednesday evening somewhere in Rhode Island? My RI pub knowledge is lousy so somebody pick a good one and I'll be there. 6ish?

Happy long weekend? Its "happy bring out your white shoes and purse!" I'm definitely happy I'm not going to the Cape this weekend; we usually go before Memorial day or after Labor day.

Cheers,
Graham

7wt

Expedition Leader
Wed is no good for me however there is no worries at all. This won't be the last GTG so I could just catch the next one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12