What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

XJtoJK

Installed my lift and wheels and tires over the weekend...

4fd4a6ee-7a3e-4e9e-bad2-22cb48234ac5_zps404fe49c.jpg

Yulli

Yulli the Yeti
Sweet! You'll love the Zeon. Are you planning on putting it in your ARB bumper? I'm curious to see how it fits.

Yeah it'll be on the ARB bumper for awhile. I got a guy that wants to buy it but just waiting on funds. Once that sells I'm getting the stubby ARB bumper and I'll put it on there.

Bennyhana

Adventurer
ARB said they had to slightly modify the stubby to get the Zeon to fit but the black JK they sent down to EJS looked sweet with it on there. ARB says that they are trying to do a running change on the stubby production that will work with the Zeon.

Last edited:

Yulli

Yulli the Yeti
ARB said they had to slightly modify the stubby to get the Zeon to fit but the black JK they sent down to EJS looked sweet with it on there. ARB says that they are trying to do a running change on the stubby production that will work with the Zeon.

I read something about it certain Warn winches that need some modification, but I wasn't sure which ones.

Scored a set of Rubi shocks on CL for $50. Spankin' new guy had his lift put on at the stealership. I do notice a difference on the highway, especially those gaps getting on and off an overpass.

SulVento

Wanderer
I ordered the front insert for my Gobi Stealth rack along with the second set of lights.

Did this while I'm out of town on business and won't be able to enjoy my ride for a month. New toys will be waiting on me when I get home though. :snorkel:

brianwj

Observer
Replaced everything belt driven but the power steering pump to get ready for some summer trips. The water pump and AC compressor were leaking and I didn't trust the alternator to last much longer. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365725982.575612.jpg

Omar Brannstrom

Adventurer
Hi

Mounted a tailgate table on my 2 door 2012 Sahara.

Called Trailgater from Outback Adventure Products and Bought it from Rebel Offroad and have very high quality and is expensive.

No drilling and mounts in some minutes. Fits with subwoofer

I bought the one with Bamboo cuttingbord.

When folded up there are small room for 4 plates, food, spicies, cutlery etc. I will also use my stove on it.

This will take a small Cargo space, about 1.8" and my Waeco 25 liters fridge/frezeer still fits when the backseat is up.

149658593.jpg

149658600.jpg

149658601.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears