What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
Built he base for my JKU storage using 1/2" birch with slide in area for 3 unit snowpeak igt table and legs on the left and a slide in area for my mechanics craftsman set on right, behind the tool set area on right I have a top opening cabinet. Moved the JK tie down clasps from bed to sides of the unit. Next will be doing a removable drawer on left with fridge slide on top of that.

View attachment 156379
View attachment 156380
View attachment 156381

Nice job

88Xj

Banned
Added a Golight RadioRay wireless remote control spotlight...

7yryja9a.jpg

y8eza2at.jpg

hera8ury.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Output pictures please?

Weeds

Adventurer
I completed the ARB refer mount by painting it. Also did the front fender light mod so they blink with the turn signals.

mmaattppoo

Adventurer
I tried taking photos of the spot that this light puts out but they don't do it justice. What I can say is that it will put a sufficiently bright spot on an object at 200 ft - 300 ft.

I believe this light is rated at approximately 200,000 candle power and does so in a tight non-adjustable beam.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

bobDog

Expedition Leader
bought safari mirrors for my doorless local adventures
You know doorless always seems attractive....but my AC is never worth a darned when I do.....I even tried recharging it but to no avail....I must be doing something wrong.

Portal_Old

It rains EVERY day
You know doorless always seems attractive....but my AC is never worth a darned when I do.....I even tried recharging it but to no avail....I must be doing something wrong.

well, how hot does it get? i never use my ac with top/doors off. and if i do its only when stuck in traffic with no air movement haha. mine seems to work pretty well. hmmm, was it a do-it-yourself recharge kit, or did a shop do it for you?

Yulli

Yulli the Yeti
Winch showed up today. Warn Zeon 10.

IMG_20130424_163455_zps9fad6905.jpg

And I stuck the fridge in the back of the Jeep too. I need to order the wire kit and run it to the back.

IMG_20130424_163412_zps0f59c00b.jpg

Yulli

Yulli the Yeti
I feel bad for the UPS guy. He brought me the fridge last week and that's not very light, but not too heavy. But then brought the winch today and jesus that thing is heavy as hell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger

Members online