what happened to Sierra4x4 trailer tread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McZippie

Walmart Adventure Camper
Cool idea Chris, Hi-jack the thread to advertise and sell trailers!
.... so I'd like to sell my trailer on this thread too.
Help out with Chris's backlog issues, buy my trailer - Immediate delivery!

Own a piece of History.
RestoMod 1942 World WarII Bantam T-3 or Willys MTB reproduction.
Marine Starboard Flip-top with rack.
Professionally painted.
$5,000.00 without pictured custom wheels.
Will deliver no charge - Upper Midwest only.

Additional items included with purchase; original fenders, tongue channel and standard trailer wheels.
Jeep JK hub bolt pattern. Dexter axle.
Easily convert back to WWII configuration.
No welds or holes drilled in frame or tub.
Jeep CJ 8 leaf springs.

292149_4157131851161_452625152_n.jpg

523621_4157132371174_1192694443_n.jpg

600998_4157132691182_470770416_n.jpg

564371_4157133011190_1367224777_n.jpg

Trailer-Front_View.jpg

Last edited:
Cool idea Chris, I'd like to sell my trailer on this thread too.
Help out with Chris's backlog issues, buy my trailer instead of his!
...and my trailer is so much cooler that the worked over M416 design.

RestoMod 1942 World War II T-3 Bantam reproduction.
Marine Starboard Flip-top
$5,000.00 without pictured custom wheels.

Additional items included with purchase; original fenders, tongue and standard trailer wheels.
Will convert to your bolt pattern - No charge.
Easily convert back to WWII configuration.

Beautiful trailer.

Fresno

Adventurer
Wow, has this guy have any shame?

I guess I get it. He hijacks the thread and spams it with self promotion. Very slick Mr. Dickerson.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
How did the thread go from several peoples' complaints about a company, to becoming said company's personal advertisement thread? The last 3 1/2 pages were just a bunch of pictures and videos without any descriptions or real purpose, although I admit that I loved a few of the vehicles. Maybe he was trying to put some space between the complaints and showing what he is capable of achieving? And just some words of advice Chris, I have a marketing background and my social circle mostly consists of business owners and attorneys so I do have some real experience with this; please, please, please stop taking orders until you are caught up or you will ALWAYS be behind!! Do your new customers know that they will be waiting 5-7 months for their trailers?

Not every trailer has taken this long, there was some issues yes, shipping and others, the customers even encountered the same issues as we did, but they did not post up about that.
We started up a second location for the basic trailer builds we are pre-building 20 at a time quality with be the same if not better. The custom ones will still be built one at a time like art work in the current location

We are growing every month, and also are working on speeding up the delivery times every day. We will over come this issue we had this year. Every business will have issue when growth is well above what they expected.

We lost 8 new build this month due to they wanted them in 4-6 weeks, I told then there is no way, does that hurt, yes it does..

Fresno

Adventurer
Just showing people how busy we are, and we build a great product and are working everyday to get ahead of the game. Thank you Sir.

If you put 5% of the effort to post this self serving advertising, you could have responded to your customers. Being a couple weeks behind is one thing, 6 months is disgusting. Being busy is one thing, too busy to notify your customer or take their calls is callous. Promising delivery, over and over and over.... Well I think you get it, but you just don't care.

I own a gun store, I'm a businessman. You shame and hurt all businessmen, not just trailer companies.

I hope you appreciate that your actions have damaged our forum. The division between members will carry on for some time. I really reget the relations compromised by this issue. But I don't regret using this forum to expose a irresponsible / unethical business in the hope of warning others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle