What have you done to your Land Cruiser Today?

SmoothLC

Explorer
What a couple of weeks!

First, put this on which is a "must have" for any rack.

Bottle Opener - Front Runner.jpg

Then greased all the zerks.

UZJ100 U-joint Rear Diff.jpg

Went on a trip to southern Utah, returned home, then brakes went out, and put her on this.

UZJ100 on Truck Carrier.jpg

End of post.

Rumpig

Adventurer
installed my PWR radiator today with the help of a mate, will now see how that helps with the temp problem i have on big hills whilst towing the camper. The added foam hides the look of the radiator and makes it look a bit cheapish, but for the non Aussies reading this.....that radiator retails for $1000 here in Australia :Wow1: so glad i didn't pay that much for it, as i bought it secondhand and it's only about 3000 klms old.

SmoothLC

Explorer
Nope - just a bottle opener.

Still looking at a variety of options for lights - not sure I want to go the FR route up top though.

BTW - that ARB diff breather kit is slick! Nice touch. You're taking that vehicle to a whole 'nother level.

hoser

Explorer
The discolored plastic on your radiator often means the plastic is getting brittle. Toyota sells the top plastic piece by itself. Not sure how easy it is to replace though.

DualBatteriessm_zps943b45c8.jpg

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Looked at a Toyota parts schematic and only see a whole radiator, so I think I will wait until the whole thing fails

2000 UZJ100 EPC:
diag_1iYfW5Z.jpg

16441 = 16441-50200 - TANK, RADIATOR, UPPER

That said, I'd likely consider swapping the entire radiator if you suspect any component as a weak link.

landsharkman

Adventurer
yes I now found the part list and drawing for the radiator,but nothing feels bad at this point, truck runs cool, radiator seems fine, never had an issue. Honestly if that parts fails I will replace the whole thing more likely than try and repair it

hairy_apple

Adventurer
Got the hardtop and doors back on it for the season last week, but haven't been able to find the bolts. I lose them every year! Went and bought some new bolts and got the hardtop all on and adjusted and happy. Now I am going to spend the next few days trying to hunt down all the rattles and stop them... or at least lessen them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12