What is wrong with this picture? - warning, possibly offensive content

madZJ

Observer
That makes it ok?

I was out camping this weekend and had to clean up our campsite when we arrived. We picked up a good portion of the trash, but there was no way to get all of it. But it is ok to litter because at least they were out there having fun instead of sitting at home on the internet! WTH?

He is clearly overloaded, if the op had pics of him in a wreck I am betting most of you would be saying the opposite of what you are now. "He should not have driving like that!"

Why do you think he won't pick up after himself, not everybody's an *******.

K2ZJ

Explorer
Why do you think he won't pick up after himself, not everybody's an *******.

I wasn't saying he wouldn't pick up. I had to pick up after some other slobs this weekend. But littering is acceptable because at least those slobs were out having fun. Just because you are out doing something cool doesn't mean you should do it in an irresponsible manner.

Who says the Jeep in the photo is actually going out and wheeling or adventuring. Maybe they are moving? Because it is a Jeep with an RTT doesn't make it anymore safe to be driving on the bump stops.

loren85022

Explorer
I'm sure there's no shortage of former Jeep Guys here who sold it when the first or 2nd kid came along. This guy just has a cool wife that said "honey, you should keep it, we'll find a way to all get in it." Unfortunately she found the solutions at a garage sale before he found AT Trailers in Prescott. This Buds for you Mr I-Will-Never-Sell-My-Jeep.

Last edited:

MrBeast

Explorer
I'm sure there's no shortage of former Jeep Guys here who sold it when the first or 2nd kid came along. This guy just has a cool wife that said "honey, you should keep it, we'll find a way to all get in it." Unfortunately she found the solutions at a garage sale before he found AT Trailers in Prescott. This Buds for you Mr I-Will-Never-Sell-My-Jeep.

You mean we can't strap the kiddos to the grill and call it a character building experience? :bike_rider:

in all seriousness, yes the guy is getting out, and he does need a trailer.

It is hard getting myself, my girl and my German Shepherd in my jeep with the cooler and a few tools, I bet it would be really interesting if we had any kiddos, id probably have to think about getting a scrambler or something.

18seeds

Explorer
Do you live in Boulder?

That makes it ok?

I was out camping this weekend and had to clean up our campsite when we arrived. We picked up a good portion of the trash, but there was no way to get all of it. But it is ok to litter because at least they were out there having fun instead of sitting at home on the internet! WTH?

He is clearly overloaded, if the op had pics of him in a wreck I am betting most of you would be saying the opposite of what you are now. "He should not have driving like that!"

Trasharoo?

I wasn't saying he wouldn't pick up. I had to pick up after some other slobs this weekend. But littering is acceptable because at least those slobs were out having fun. Just because you are out doing something cool doesn't mean you should do it in an irresponsible manner.

Who says the Jeep in the photo is actually going out and wheeling or adventuring. Maybe they are moving? Because it is a Jeep with an RTT doesn't make it anymore safe to be driving on the bump stops.

Bergum

Adventurer
There is only one problem here. Thats weight distribution.
As said earlier, he is getting out. Good for him.

K2ZJ

Explorer
Hell no

Trasharoo?

and no. It seemed like someone was living there and a storm wrecked their whole camp. Lots of camping equipment, shoes, books, weird stuff to leave and to have just camping. One trasharoo wouldn't have done it, a pickup may have done it. We took out two bags of trash just from what was around the campfire.

But as I said, as long as they were getting out, doesn't how they got it done.

77blazerchalet

Former Chalet owner
Thought I'd try using my drawing program to lighten up the original photo's contrast and maybe help out with the load capacity & distribution. Nope, still needs a trailer. :)

6x6jeep.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78