What is wrong with this picture? - warning, possibly offensive content

wADVr

Adventurer
What is wrong with this picture?

He doesnt have an Expedition Portal sticker?

And I say that in no offense to expo. I could only assume the OP is poking fun at all the overloaded rigs on this site, as I am sure there are worse than this... Which would explain the warning of possibly offensive content.

Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
Whats wrong is that he didn't post a thread inviting others in his area to go and get there with him....:bike_rider:

and theres no portal sticker.....

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Whats wrong is that he didn't post a thread inviting others in his area to go and get there with him....:bike_rider:

and theres no portal sticker.....

Oh goody. I've invited people to go on my trip to Bodie BUT I don't have a Portal sticker on the truck.

What to do, what to do..... :sombrero:

I Leak Oil

Expedition Leader
They're getting out with what they've got and not waiting until it's all ExPo approved. That's cool...
Only thing wrong with it is there is no spare tire on the hood.

Eaglefreek

Eagleless
I saw a Jeep Liberty today loaded down similar to the one in the first pic except that it was pulling a camper that was about 12-15' long.

Mexican_Hippie

attachment.php

That is dead sexy!

Brazos609

Observer
You have to promise to pick on the poor S.O.B if we tell you what sort of rack is on his unfashionably overloaded Jeep! :sombrero: (just kidding)

At least he'll get to test out one of the runout lanes when his brakes fade to nothing going downhill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle