What's new at Coyote RV/Phoenix Pop up?

locrwln

Expedition Leader
Awesome.

Thanks for the pics. Really, really like your work.

Have you built the same camper on a flatbed? That would be the ulitmate set up for me.

Jack

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Flat Bed Pop up!

Awesome.

Thanks for the pics. Really, really like your work.

Have you built the same camper on a flatbed? That would be the ulitmate set up for me.

Jack

Flat Bed Pop ups! Phoenix
CAMPER-BED-JULY-2007-002.jpg

CAMPER-BED-JULY-2007-005.jpg

callen-3.jpg

callen-1.jpg

callen-2.jpg

callen-4-1.jpg

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Geo-den

The GEO-DEN is now in production!

We have given the scoop on this product release to TRUCK CAMPER MAGAZINE so I really can't post pictures or tell too much about it yet, but here are some over-simplafied stats on it....

A unique camp unit that has:

No cab over

Lighter weight

Lower profile

Energy/resource efficiant

Less wind resistance

Tighter fit, custom made to fit any truck make model or year!

Order yours today, and pick it up in late August. Each new order received pushes the dates back another 2 weeks.

Pest

Adventurer
The GEO-DEN is now in production!

We have given the scoop on this product release to TRUCK CAMPER MAGAZINE so I really can't post pictures or tell too much about it yet, but here are some over-simplafied stats on it....

A unique camp unit that has:

No cab over

Lighter weight

Lower profile

Energy/resource efficiant

Less wind resistance

Tighter fit, custom made to fit any truck make model or year!

Order yours today, and pick it up in late August. Each new order received pushes the dates back another 2 weeks.

So THAT's what I was peeking at the other day when I stopped by your shop, looks good!

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Geo-Den teaser

Ok, the official release with article should be out in about a week. So, here's just a little Geo-Den tease.

They say one picture's worth a thousand words, right?

geodentacoma060.jpg

Jim Rogers

Ok, the official release with article should be out in about a week. So, here's just a little Geo-Den tease.

They say one picture's worth a thousand words, right?

geodentacoma060.jpg

I can't believe my eyes! Flush with the top AND tapered sides!?

This appears to be what I have been searching for for YEARS! I was seriously considering building something like this myself this summer, since no one seemed to make anything like it.

Cannot wait to see it/read about it!

--Jim

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Geo-den Price

Our article should be out this coming week, so I will post it as soon as it does publish.

In the mean time, I would be happy to comment on the Geo-Den Price.

The unit is available in three sizes, Small, Medium, or Large. The three sizes are set up only so that there will be a Geo-Den that will fit onto your truck model well.

They include just about all of the same equipment as our full cab over PULSE units, but are much more difficult to build, because of their special shape and unique design.

So, the fully equipped Geo-Den is priced at $15,995.

We want to get many of these little guys out on the road for promotion though, so we are offering them at a special introductory price of $13,995

Sold out through early August at this point, so a new order placed right now would be ready for pick up in mid August, so get yours started today!

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Phoenix Pop ups

Here's some of the units we've sent down the road in the last few weeks.

First off, there was a nice Tacoma, Shell Model. Still think we will sell lots of these, just because the abreviated name is so cool... "Taco Shell"

084.jpg

Some nice options like dinette/second bed and double 12v outlets
011-4.jpg

014-2.jpg

Roof Rack bars, ready for your Yakama or Thule attachments, and flat top Fantastic Vent
008-2.jpg

Ladder to the roof to load those racks
010-4.jpg

Great simple camper. Light weight, less expensive, beds, roof, storage, simple!
Tacoma Phoenix Pop up Shell Model
085.jpg

087.jpg

086.jpg

Today, we installed this nice F150 Supercrew unit
010-5.jpg

Some nice options... Extended Cab Over with front to back sleeper bed, Yakama bike fork racks, custom upholstery, double fantastic vents, and so on...
005-3.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

001.jpg

004-1.jpg

006-3.jpg

009-2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman