Super Crew F150 Pop up... just right!

supercrewandraptorgeo004.jpg

Extra low profile to fit in garage
supercrewandraptorgeo003.jpg

Custom Named
supercrewandraptorgeo005.jpg

supercrewandraptorgeo001-1.jpg

003-3.jpg

Is this the short bed or the long bed Supercrew? I have the short bed F150 SC 4x4 and would love something like this. I'd pretty much written off the idea until I found your site.

The most important thing for us is a dry bed and a small heater. Don't need cooking, water, and all the other stuff.

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Double back doors on Phoenix Pop up

After another trip in my old, tall, leaky, heavy slide in I am doing research on buying a pop up to replace it. Can you build a cabover shell model, 8-10 feet long with double rear doors to load atvs or motorcycles up to 48" wide? I would possibly have you add options based on what works with the ATV space requirement. Vehicle is a 1993 Dodge Ram 4x4 long bed, soon to be a flatbed.

Your products look great compared to what I see at the RV centers!

We would be happy to build you a double door shell for your ATVs to fit. We do this all the time! Here's one I caught on film.

callen-4.jpg

RHINO

Expedition Leader
the problem with most of these type campers for me is the width,,, i want as small a footprint as possible on my tacoma dblcab. i really like the size of the one for the jeep, a skinny truck version might be cool.
because of the short 5" bed i think a way around the cabover height could be a bump out foot box at the end of the camper over the tailgate,,, pop the top and slide out a foot box?

Last edited:

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
small footprint pop up camper

the problem with most of these type campers for me is the width,,, i want as small a footprint as possible on my tacoma dblcab. i really like the size of the one for the jeep, a skinny truck version might be cool.
because of the short 5" bed i think a way around the cabover height could be a bump out foot box at the end of the camper over the tailgate,,, pop the top and slide out a foot box?

Hi Rhino,

We build custom only, so the footprint you end up with is whatever you ask for. Here is another example of one that was built as a tighter fit.

78chevy021.jpg

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Raptor Custom Pop up!

A LOT has been going on here at Phoenix Pop up this summer. Sorry I have not kept up on my posts. Going in at 4 am and staying till the job's done, every day.... crazy!

Anyway, here's one of our latest projects.....

In this first picture, it looks EXACTLY LIKE our famous "Coyote Raptor" from a couple of years ago. But, look closer in the pictures below that.

F150 SVT Raptor Custom Pop up! By Phoenix Pop up. Tuxedo Black full paint.

Nice custom length keeps the center of gravity front of the rear axel where it belongs, but creates enough space inside for a nice restroom and shower! The tail light skirts offer some extra exterior access storage too.

012-1.jpg

The interior has all the goodies, restroom, shower, DVD player, refrigerator, stereo, etc...
006.jpg

015.jpg

The cab over length transfers some of the weight forward, plus allows for a longer crank out awning.

013.jpg

Raptor Pop up
015-3.jpg

Heading off into the wild in the Raptor Camper by Phoenix Pop up!
011-6.jpg

Last edited:

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Beds, Beds, and more Beds!!!

Incredible campers, great worksmanship. How about a bunk bed option? How can you accomodate for that?
GH

Thank you very much for the compliments!

This gentleman came to us with the need to sleep him and his boys comfortably. Queen over the cab, fold out couch bed, then two bunk beds on the other side.... lots of beds!!!

032-1.jpg

031-1.jpg

We can also do a removable bunk bed up over the standard couch or dinette. We make them extra light weight, with a composite core for the support platform, so that you can easily take it and put it up on the cab over while hanging out in the camper during the day.

Here's how this camper "Zero G" looks on the outside. Tight fit to F150 Super Crew.
011-7.jpg

014-4.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger