Why are most aftermarket wheels so BroDozer?

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
Interesting. Never heard of those. What was their original intended purpose?
I looked into it briefly. They seem to show up on trucks when they arrive at dealerships? Some guys say the dealer can keep them, some say they have to go back to GM for a $1000 core fee. If you’re looking for a set it helps “if you know a guy”. Lol

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I looked into it briefly. They seem to show up on trucks when they arrive at dealerships? Some guys say the dealer can keep them, some say they have to go back to GM for a $1000 core fee. If you’re looking for a set it helps “if you know a guy”. Lol
Interesting. Never seen them. Never noticed them on a car hauler. Those vehicles always seem to have the wheels fitted to them that they will be sold with. Pretty neat.

85_Ranger4x4

The fwd like offset on modern vehicles kinda kills most wheels I like.

She was shopping for wheels for her Bronco for fun online the other night. Honestly they are as "meh" as the stock ones, nothing really jumped out at me.

Up to me, black steel D windows. But dished wheels don't fit much anymore.

Grassland

The fwd like offset on modern vehicles kinda kills most wheels I like.

She was shopping for wheels for her Bronco for fun online the other night. Honestly they are as "meh" as the stock ones, nothing really jumped out at me.

Up to me, black steel D windows. But dished wheels don't fit much anymore.
Can't find any D window type wheels with a high positive offset in fiddy bolt pattern either

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online