WTB: (4) 32x11.50R15 Tires in SOCAL

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Anyone have any 32's laying around? Starting to build the TJ on a tight budget. No real brand preference. Mud, all-terrain all the same. Just as long as they have some miles left on them (i don't need street slicks thank you)

Lemme know if you guys have anything your not using and would like to get rid of.

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
If it does you any good, the FJ60 has a set of 31-10.5 BFG A/T's that I'm planning on replacing.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
ntsqd said:
If it does you any good, the FJ60 has a set of 31-10.5 BFG A/T's that I'm planning on replacing.

Right on, i will keep you in mind. Im attacking craigslist right now and have some other options too.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Yeah i looked there, but the damn guys use 32's for keychains over there. Back in 2000 when i joined i was in better luck :rolleyes:

scottg

Observer
SOCALFJ said:
Thanks man.

I signed in and i can't see the for sale section. >????

eh, sorry about that, forgot about all the stupid rules they have for new members there (have a bad spam problem)

Hi R-F,

Just upgraded to 35'' tires and looking to get rid of 6 32's.

4 of them are about 40-50% tread, great spares.
2 of them BRAND NEW 100% tread, never mounted.

BFG All Terrains. 32x11.5x15

Looking to get rid of these asap as they are taking up room in the garage.

PM me if interested. I'll post up pics when I get home.

his AIM is BallzofBrass, his email is poptart@sbcglobal.net, and his name is Rob

ScottG

absolute

Adventurer
I know it might not help much... but I still have (2) 32x11.50x15's BFG MT/ KM's that are practically brand new. (1k maybe)

Shipped from Spokane, WA!

I will give you a great price!

I was going to use them on my trailer, but going a bit bigger to match my CJ!

PM me if your interested!

Nick

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
I found a set of 4 near me that im going to check out on Sunday. I will let you know what transpires. Thanks for the posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78