WTB: Scepter fill spout

pangaea

Adventurer
I've got a few new 3/4" scepter pour spouts sitting in my garage I might be willing to part company with. Shoot me a PM.

VanGo

Explorer

I followed up with bottom-line today and, unfortuantely, they will no longer ship to civilians. It appears that companys who had a remaining inventory of pre-ban 2008 cans could continue to sale can accessories as long as the pre-ban 2008 were in stock. Now that US pre-ban can stock is depleted, they are no longer permitted to sell accessories to civillians..... really can not use the colorful language that I would like to descirbe this tyrannical form of control :mad:

VanGo

Explorer
It is known that DS Tactical will ship accessories to the US. Just confirmed that they will continue to ship as of today. HTH

Last edited:

teotwaki

Excelsior!
I followed up with bottom-line today and, unfortuantely, they will no longer ship to civilians. It appears that companys who had a remaining inventory of pre-ban 2008 cans could continue to sale can accessories as long as the pre-ban 2008 were in stock. Now that US pre-ban can stock is depleted, they are no longer permitted to sell accessories to civillians..... really can not use the colorful language that I would like to descirbe this tyrannical form of control :mad:

Thank the blankety-blank despots at the California Air Resources Board who originated and disseminated this lousy set of hare-brained regulations.

matthewp

Combat Truck Monkey

It's probably due to the high level of security classification that encompasses the build nature and materials used in a fuel spout!:coffee:

I'll see if I can scrape some up at my motorpool.

greg mgm

Explorer
Don't know if you'll be able to get this done, but definitely interested.

It's probably due to the high level of security classification that encompasses the build nature and materials used in a fuel spout!:coffee:

I'll see if I can scrape some up at my motorpool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears