WTB Used Horizon Adventure Trailer

I'm located in SoCal and am looking for a great deal on a Horizon AT if anyone has one they might be willing to sell. I'm up for travelling a little ways to get it if need be. Let me know if you're interested. My email is elum79@hotmail.com :wings:

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Welcome to the Portal.

As you can tell from previous threads on the subject used Adventure Trailers are as rare as Hen's Teeth. Apart from the two older rental units we sold off earlier this year, on average one unit becomes available a year.

They usually sell on this forum, go for full asking price, and sell in a day or two.

spressomon

Expedition Leader
Martyn said:
Welcome to the Portal.

As you can tell from previous threads on the subject used Adventure Trailers are as rare as Hen's Teeth. Apart from the two older rental units we sold off earlier this year, on average one unit becomes available a year.

They usually sell on this forum, go for full asking price, and sell in a day or two.

Hmmm...I might know a guy that might want to sell his loaded Horizon (including the latest suspension upgrade)...eventually :jump:.

However I defer to Martyn for the timetable :violent-smiley-031: :violent-smiley-031: :violent-smiley-031:

Martyn

spressomon said:
Hmmm...I might know a guy that might want to sell his loaded Horizon (including the latest suspension upgrade)...eventually :jump:.

However I defer to Martyn for the timetable :violent-smiley-031: :violent-smiley-031: :violent-smiley-031:

Sell it now Dan. Or at least sell timeshares in it.

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
spressomon said:
Hmmm...you got me reading between the lines there Martyn :ylsmoke: .
Me too!!!!!

Methinks a pivotal point for AT is about to be reached.

Martyn

spressomon said:
Hmmm...you got me reading between the lines there Martyn :ylsmoke: .

Don't read anything between the lines, just my bad sense of humor.

flywgn

Explorer
Diana and I have decided to sell our Horizon.

We just returned from Alaska last night (Horizon Air, not trailer :) and float plane) so need a few hours to decompress and get our thoughts together.

I'm off to run a few errands and then cut the neglected lawn this afternoon but will try to post details later today or tomorrow at the latest.

"Harry" is loaded and fully tested.

Allen R

flywgn said:
Diana and I have decided to sell our Horizon.

We just returned from Alaska last night (Horizon Air, not trailer :) and float plane) so need a few hours to decompress and get our thoughts together.

I'm off to run a few errands and then cut the neglected lawn this afternoon but will try to post details later today or tomorrow at the latest.

"Harry" is loaded and fully tested.

Allen R

The squeeky wheel gets the oil right? :wings: Please email me at elum79@hotmail.com with more details and pictures. I am very interested. Semper Fi, Eric

If you don't make a deal with Flywgn, come on back here and ping me about my Horizon. I'll make a deal if its the right one for the both of us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears