WTB zodi tent heater

roninjiro

Explorer
Hey guys, i have been looking for a zodi tent heater for a couple of weeks with no luck.... if anyone here is willing to sell theirs or know of someone that has one for sale, please pm or post please. either dual or single burner are fine.

james

billy bob

Hey guys, i have been looking for a zodi tent heater for a couple of weeks with no luck.... if anyone here is willing to sell theirs or know of someone that has one for sale, please pm or post please. either dual or single burner are fine.

james

I have an almost brand new single burner Zodi tent heater that i used for 1 week during deer hunting season, it is in almost brand new condition but I broke my leg and won't be hunting again untill next year so i wold be willing to sell it to you at a discount off the price I paid for it new. It works great and kept my crew warm in our tents during the entire trip. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Nikos

Adventurer
I have an almost brand new single burner Zodi tent heater that i used for 1 week during deer hunting season, it is in almost brand new condition but I broke my leg and won't be hunting again untill next year so i wold be willing to sell it to you at a discount off the price I paid for it new. It works great and kept my crew warm in our tents during the entire trip. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

If that person skips on it, I am interested to buy it from you right away. Thanks.

Fireman78

Expedition Leader
I assume the Zodi tent heaters aren't made anymore? I can't find one for sale anywhere. I love the ones that AT are making but the price may keep me from grabbing one anytime soon.

(Unless I can sell the 6 acres I have been trying to offload for over a year.. geez... stupid ecomomy!)

ExpoMike

I assume the Zodi tent heaters aren't made anymore? I can't find one for sale anywhere. I love the ones that AT are making but the price may keep me from grabbing one anytime soon.

(Unless I can sell the 6 acres I have been trying to offload for over a year.. geez... stupid ecomomy!)

I'll trade you our Zodi heater for your 6 acres. :elkgrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears