XPCamper Updates

Ponyracer

Adventurer
Can we get some more pics of the white dodge with the flatbed? That is PERFECT, I've got the same truck and love the look of it. Did you build that?

OutbacKamper

Supporting Sponsor
Ponyracer;
Please see post #1 in this thread for links to various sites, Facebook, etc where you will find more pics. moab2.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited:

Ponyracer

Adventurer
Thanks! So the flatbed looks to be 8'6" long? I'm very impressed with the design, it looks at home on the shortbed instead of looking out of place. I think it's the design of the rear angled boxes. VERY NICE!!!!

Nimbl Vehicles

Freedom to Roam
Thanks! So the flatbed looks to be 8'6" long? I'm very impressed with the design, it looks at home on the shortbed instead of looking out of place. I think it's the design of the rear angled boxes. VERY NICE!!!!

Thanks Ponyracer!
The Flatbed is 8'10" as the cabin is 8'9".

Longbed Chevy 3500

XP Shop, Flatbed, XP1.1, 2.0 007 (1024x683).jpg

XP Shop, Flatbed, XP1.1, 2.0 047 (1024x683).jpg

Last edited:

OutbacKamper

Supporting Sponsor
GO Power features XPCamper pics on their website

Go Power website:
http://www.gpelectric.com/

Arches%20XP.JPG

moab1a.jpg

Nimbl Vehicles

Freedom to Roam
This looks like it will be quite the vehicle, but what would this platform do that a truck would not? Will there be a pass through from the van to the camper?

Do not get me wrong, I am excited to see this rig come together. Just wondering if I am missing something when it comes to using a van instead of a truck.

With the Van you get:
Shorter WB than most short bed trucks ( my dodge has the same at 139", but my departure angle is a little compromised)
Better approach and departure angles
90 Gallon Fuel Tank ( not possible in my rig, but doable with a long bed truck at a larger WB expense)
11 ft Flatbed
2 spare tires stored in an optimal place for weight balance ( I can carry 2 spares at some storage expense, in the van you don't give up storage)

This particular unit won't have a pass through, but we are planning to incorporate that feature in future builds.
AND, AFAIK, it will be the 1st Van camper/combo where you can remove the cabin and have a flatbed at your disposal.

Marc1

Observer
XP Action

Here are some more pics of my XP1.1 doing what it was made to do.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    558.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    503.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    549.9 KB · Views: 68

SLO_F-250

Explorer
^^^ :drool: I WANT ONE SO BAD!!!! :Wow1: Great work Marc, maybe one day Ill upgrade from the ole Skamper.... :ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman