Yet another E350 build

VANMAN

Observer
Window

I had exactly the same issue...bought a CRL window (CRAP) damaged in shipping...g ot another one....cut hole and it didn't match up with body contour...started looking at all vans with aftermarket window..and none of the windows matched...stuck out on bottom/side and top.....especially towards the rear of the van....and the one you purchased fit the best....what I did...went to pick and pull...with a sawzall and cut off the side of a van with the factory ford window I wanted and a GREAT body man put it on my van...looks like it came from the factory that way....I will post pics when I get home....did cost though....but couldn't stand the thought of looking at it for years with the aftermarket garbabge in it......

By the way also converted van from slider door to bi-fold doors.....

I am a glutton for punishment

bj3nk5

I had exactly the same issue...bought a CRL window (CRAP) damaged in shipping...g ot another one....cut hole and it didn't match up with body contour...started looking at all vans with aftermarket window..and none of the windows matched...stuck out on bottom/side and top.....especially towards the rear of the van....and the one you purchased fit the best....what I did...went to pick and pull...with a sawzall and cut off the side of a van with the factory ford window I wanted and a GREAT body man put it on my van...looks like it came from the factory that way....I will post pics when I get home....did cost though....but couldn't stand the thought of looking at it for years with the aftermarket garbabge in it......

By the way also converted van from slider door to bi-fold doors.....

I am a glutton for punishment

Wow. this is Old. but I thought you said you converted the slider to bi-fold doors....I've gotta see some pictures of that! That is BOLD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12