03 Northstar TC650

jet noise

Observer
It’s been a while since I’ve posted on here but I figure I’ll ask the experts. I just bought this little pop up and brought it home yesterday. I don’t have anything to secure it to the pickup so I used cargo straps to get it home. What is everyone using? Seems like the frame brackets might be overkill? 518514

OverlandNA

Seems like the frame brackets might be overkill?
Not overkill at all. You want it to stay put.

jet noise

Observer
Thanks for all the replies. I’m gonna order some Torklift frame mounts tomorrow. I was thinking they were mostly for full height rigs, but it seems like they’re the best way to go.

Sock Puppet

Adventurer
Watch the back corners. The lift mechanism brackets get loose, rotate up and put little holes in the roof. Water finds it's way in and rots the wood. It's not difficult to pull the vinyl down to make sure the brackets are secure. It's not specific to Northstar.

ymmv

Watch the back corners. The lift mechanism brackets get loose, rotate up and put little holes in the roof. Water finds it's way in and rots the wood. It's not difficult to pull the vinyl down to make sure the brackets are secure. It's not specific to Northstar.
Back lift brackets... Ding! Thanks, caught it in time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl