04' DII for trade......SOLD!!

tuffstripes

Is that a CVT on the roof of the trailer? I might have something interesting to trade, if you are into the excursion you might be interested in my 6.0 Quigley. But I'd need the Disco and the Trailer to make the trade work, I'd also need the wife's buy-in.

SNOWDOZER

Adventurer
Got it! My 02 DC Taco with nearly 300k on the original engine and tranny and custom Sierra Pin stripping plus my dads '99 Disco Trek #7.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Droverrover: Do you want me to mark this as sold? Thanks Dendy

PS: Nicest dang DII I have ever seen. Curious as to where you got the internal rear decking and the internal window guards?

Thanks
D

Drover

Adventurer
Droverrover: Do you want me to mark this as sold? Thanks Dendy

PS: Nicest dang DII I have ever seen. Curious as to where you got the internal rear decking and the internal window guards?

Thanks
D

Come on Dendy! Do you really think I traded this for a trooper and a backpack!! Haha, both of those knuckleheads are friends/related to me! Haha

I was just having fun!

The interior caging is available from mantec, not available in US market. Need to order and have it shipped, rovers north can facilitate this for you

heed007

Drover,

LOVE that Disco!! Fantastic upgrades.

Too bad my G-Wagen isn't allowable for import into the U.S. yet. I would be all over that like a fat kid on a Smartie. :jumping:

Bob

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
First, love the D, well done for sure. However, your admission to befriending- or worse, related to Zimm is concerning ;-)

EDR

Observer
A very beautiful build, it's given me some ideas for my discovery.

GLWS!!!

Last edited:

Drover

Adventurer
Drover,

LOVE that Disco!! Fantastic upgrades.

Too bad my G-Wagen isn't allowable for import into the U.S. yet. I would be all over that like a fat kid on a Smartie. :jumping:

Bob

You can just drive it over the border and we can swap! VT doesn't do VIN verification on vehicles over 12 years old. All I need is a bill of sale. I'll take that risk.

Pics?

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Come on Dendy! Do you really think I traded this for a trooper and a backpack!! Haha, both of those knuckleheads are friends/related to me! Haha

I was just having fun!

The interior caging is available from mantec, not available in US market. Need to order and have it shipped, rovers north can facilitate this for you

Well, I thought you might be entering into early dementia ...

bikerjosh

Explorer

I was just having fun!

Well, you can include me in the group that was thinking "******- he traded this for a trooper, and a back pack. Maybe the backpack was full of cash????"
Really nicely built DII, GLWS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepaltourism