06 Sherpa Outlander Expedition Trailer 3,500

fatrat

SE Expedition Society
Sweet trailer and runner! Good luck with the sale (or not since you found a place to store it)! :ylsmoke:

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
The link takes you to the home page on that site if you are not a member. I am not a member, but would like to see pics of the trailer.

Can you please post them here, or email them to me? Maybe another link that doesnt require you to sign up?

~James

ovalexpress@netscape.net

kcowyo

ExPo Original
I'm gonna hook you up with the pics James. Looks like a really nice unit. The shipping to Germany though is gonna be a mutha... ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
Thanks for the help!

We are heading back to the States permanently next month. :victory:

~James

JONNYFJ

Sorry about the link guys... I didn't realize that it would not let non-members in. Thank you KCOWYO for posting the pics up here.

Everything you see in the picture except the cooler folding chairs come's with it

The ARB fridge can for an additional 650

small extras include camping cookware and some miscellaneous camping supplies. The tent can be found at www.car-top-tent.com Like I said in the Mud post I bought the package and really don't have a need for the trailer, I can camp from inside the 4Runner. I will not be home from Iraq until sometime in April so I can't really show it until then.

TexGX

Explorer
Has the trailer sold yet? If not I might want to take a look at it. I am in San Antonio.

TexGX

JONNYFJ

If you all would like I can have one of my buddies hook it up and drag it into town for a day let me know a good day and I will give him a call... The Trailer is sitting at my house in Rio Medina about 25 miles from the city.

strap22

Observer
Johnny....I hate to see it go....again. I will say that is very well built and tows very nicely loaded. When it came thru Dallas a couple months ago I wanted to buy it back.

Bump for a smoking deal. That is about half of what a it would cost to get a new one. Someone is going to get a great deal. Wish I had the cash now, I buy it back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy