100 Series Land Cruiser (Equipt Built)

jjstahl3

Explorer
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Original For Sale ad Here

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/95579-Equipt-s-Toyota-Land-Cruiser-100-Series-For-Sale

I bought the truck off of the owner in Vegas that bought the truck off Paul only weeks after he took possession of it. I was looking for a turn key overlanding truck and Paul spent many years putting together a complete package so I happily took the keys. Over the past year I have put on 9000 miles on the 100 series. I have changed a few things over the past year. List below

I replaced the fuel pump and the entire ABS brake cylinder both failed in the past year.

I changed the top of the laptop tray to fit a panasonic toughbook.

I sourced a 6th rim for a second spare.

I replaced the 2 front tires with a couple tires - rears could use tires soon.

Changed the Alpine head unit with a Pioneer Double Din AVH-K8500BHS with XM radio/backup camera/ipod/handsfree bluetooth calling - Polk speakers all around also

I added a 120 watt solar panel and charge controller

I found a set of thule bars for the rack

Changed the dual filler to the factory toyota part to pass california smog

New Fog light relay to get fogs up and running again

New U-joints and rear drive shaft balance

Shower setup no longer available.

I have the 3rd row of seats and brackets and the 2 additional boxes if you want to remove the second row seats along with the box for around the fridge (had to be removed so the second row could latch)

Current Milage is 277805

I have a new idea I want to chase so as much as I would like to keep the truck I cant do both so this is up to see if anyone wants a complete turnkey package.

A couple notes

- the sunroof motor was intermittent so I disconnected it so no one would open it and then it decide that it didn't want to close
- foxwing awning not included with the sale

Asking 18,000

Contact me at jjstahl3 (at) gmail (dot) com or call 949 354 3545

2014-03-12 17.26.52.jpg 2014-03-12 17.28.58.jpg
2014-03-12 17.28.38.jpg 2014-03-12 17.28.19.jpg
2014-03-12 17.27.33.jpg 2014-03-12 17.27.23.jpg
2014-03-12 17.27.15.jpg 2014-03-12 17.07.46.jpg

Attachments

• 2014-03-12 17.26.45.jpg
    2014-03-12 17.26.45.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 482
  • 2014-03-12 17.29.32.jpg
    2014-03-12 17.29.32.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:

jjstahl3

Explorer
For those who asked yes I kept all the interior boxes and have the third row seats A little buried in the garage but the are there

usymynam.jpg

pe4ysy2y.jpg

Ramjet

Explorer
So all drawers, fridge, and seats come with it? Thanks. Just inquiring what all comes with it.

jjstahl3

Explorer
So all drawers, fridge, and seats come with it? Thanks. Just inquiring what all comes with it.

Yep - unless there are things you didn't want as there have been as many people interested in parting it out but I would rather keep it together or let that be the next owners decision

jjstahl3

Explorer
Here is the list per previous sale +/- changes I made

Suspension / Drivetrain
• 4.7L V8 EFI engine, replaced with Japan sourced used engine with 50K miles. New radiator, hoses, water pump, timing belt, etc.
• Rear and center factory differential locks
• 4.88 gears with ARB front air locker and compressor
• Front Runner auxiliary 45-gallon fuel tank, 72-gallon total capacity
• Old Man Emu 2.5-inch suspension lift with Old Man Emu Nitro shocks, longs on rear
• Old Man Emu 868 rear coil springs
• Old Man Emu heavy-duty front Torsion Bars
• Slee Off Road differential lowering kit
• BF Goodrich All Terrains, 295/75R16 on black powder coated factory rims

Electrical
• National Luna DIY dual battery system, w/ in cab remote controller
• Odyssey Main Battery
• Slee Off Road second battery tray with Diehard Platinum deep-cycle battery
• Dual Hella auxiliary fuse blocks, switched and unswitched
• Auxiliary Hella relay block
• Sirius XM Antenna
• Switched circuit for roof rack electrical
• 120 Watt Solar Panel & Solar Controller

Interior
• All available factory options
• Second and third row seating included
• Remote start / alarm
• Pioneer Double Din AVH-K8500BHS with XM radio/backup camera/ipod/handsfree bluetooth calling
• Polk Speakers Front and Rear
• Cobra 75WXST Sound Tracker CB mounted in front center dash
• Icom HM-133 two-meter VHF radio with remote face, located in front center console
• External speakers for both 2 Meter and CB radios
• Three auxiliary unswitched 12V power outlets
• Jeniko cockpit netbook mount modified for Panasonic Toughbook
• Full PFran LED Interior Kit
• Custom, removable two-drawer, rear hatch storage system with fitment side panels
• Elevated fridge enclosure with Tembo Tusk Drop Down Fridge Slide with Cutting Board
• Drivers rear door clam shell for storage and dog bed platform
• Quick Fist flashlight mount on Drivers Side clam shell
• National Luna Weekender 50 Liter Split in Stainless Steel
• Cobra 800W peak 120V power inverter mounted on Passengers Side clam shell

Exterior
• ARB Sahara front bumper with IPF fog lights
• IPF 900S XD driving lights
• Warn M12000 winch with Viking Off Road Synthetic Line
• Custom 2 x 5 x 3/16-inch steel rock-sliders/steps
• ARB Rear Bumper with Dual Tire Swingouts
• Eezi-Awn K9 Roof Rack System, 2.2-meter length
• Front Runner rear wheel utility step
• ARB Safari Snorkel
• Thule Crossbars attaches to Roof Rack

Last edited:

jjstahl3

Explorer
Planing on getting the oil changed and a check up from Yotamasters in Corona next week to get the 100 series ready for the next owner - just paid CA registration also

10003228_10200498124214447_2134127475_n.jpg

Have also been asked if I will entertain offers - sure the worst I can say is no - I've purchased a DRZ and need something with a bed to haul it around so a trade if I could put the bike in it or on it - planning on some lighter trips in the future

some light reading also from Paul about the Cruiser

Pauls Build Thread

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/67246-Equipt-s-Land-Cruiser-100-Series

http://www.equipt1.com/Press Images/4WDTO Land Cruiser Article/4WDTO Mar-Apr 09 page 1.pdf
http://www.equipt1.com/Press Images/4WDTO Land Cruiser Article/4WDTO Mar-Apr 09 page 2.pdf
http://www.equipt1.com/Press Images/4WDTO Land Cruiser Article/4WDTO Mar-Apr 09 page 3.pdf
http://www.equipt1.com/Press Images/4WDTO Land Cruiser Article/4WDTO Mar-Apr 09 page 4.pdf
http://www.equipt1.com/Press Images/4WDTO Land Cruiser Article/4WDTO Mar-Apr 09 page 5.pdf

Last edited:

jjstahl3

Explorer
After talking for a while with another potential owner he wanted to know if I would put 2 new tires on the rear? and I can or would potential buyers rather me discount for the 2 approx 500 dollars off and then you could use it towards a set of different size/brand tire? Thoughts?

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
After talking for a while with another potential owner he wanted to know if I would put 2 new tires on the rear? and I can or would potential buyers rather me discount for the 2 approx 500 dollars off and then you could use it towards a set of different size/brand tire? Thoughts?
I personally would MUCH rather have the selling price discounted than have the previous owner do my tire selection for me. Others might have a different opinion, but I'd very much rather receive a lower price and choose my own.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
How different are the tread depths (major OD) on the front to rear tires? Keep in mind it isn't recommended to run them with much difference at all as the viscous coupler in the transfer case takes the abuse when done so. At that I'd go ahead and replace them so they are all near identical in condition and more importantly OD. Could make all the difference with buyers.

jjstahl3

Explorer
Sounds fair the car has just been sitting but have a trip planned in May so if not sold by then I will be replacing the other 2 tires - if someone wants it as is with the chance to change tires brand or size I would be willing to discount it for the cost of 2 tires

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Sounds fair the car has just been sitting but have a trip planned in May so if not sold by then I will be replacing the other 2 tires - if someone wants it as is with the chance to change tires brand or size I would be willing to discount it for the cost of 2 tires

Make sense and seems fair for all sides.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven