1973 Steyr Pinzgauer

Roverchef

Adventurer
Deal fell through with possible buyer. Price drop for any Expo folks before I dump it on FLEABAY. $25k and still willing to split shipping in lower 48 or oneway plane ticket unless you really like "ride'n tha bus". Thanks, Jake

Frankspinz

Adventurer
What is the grill on the ouside right side ?

& Jake, would you be so kind as to post a few pics of the engine compartment and of the underside of your lovely creation ? Thanks !

Last edited:

Frankspinz

Adventurer
Vehicle is sold !

SOLD !

Can you tell I'm a happy camper ?

Trying out the 4x4, lo range and lockers on the beach at Amelia Island, Fl

Frankspinz

Adventurer
Nice truck

now get that off the salt!!! they melt!

I didn't drive it in the water but I'll give it a good wash now that we have arrived home. It was a great drive to get to get to know the truck from Florida to Canada. I camped in State Parks, National Parks and one night in a rest area. And slept very well. I really like my new toy. A little noisy on the highway, ok VERY noisy... I can't wait to take it offroading and camping...

Good luck to Jake who was sad to sell his pride and joy.

4Pat

Chanceux

Félicitation Frank , je ne vous connais pas mais c'est sur que si je te croise je vous saluerai très haut.

si vous êtes ouvert je serai très curieux de le visiter et ou de faire un tour si possible j'habite dans les Laurentides (st-Sauveur).

Pat

Frankspinz

Adventurer
Félicitation Frank , je ne vous connais pas mais c'est sur que si je te croise je vous saluerai très haut.

si vous êtes ouvert je serai très curieux de le visiter et ou de faire un tour si possible j'habite dans les Laurentides (st-Sauveur).

Pat

Hi Pat ! viens nous rejoindre sur le forum / come join us here : overlandquebec.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater