1986 Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 300GD Diesel 4x4 G-Class

PalmSurf

1986 300GD 4x4 with 96,700 Miles.

IMG_7013.jpg

In beautiful condition and runs great. Clutch is strong, brakes stop smoothly. No driveline vibrations! Amazing original interior (two rips in front seats). Have been driving this truck and I am impressed with the power (as compared to the 240GD) and smooth ride.

Extra Features:
-Heated seats
-CD player
-Front and Rear Locking Differentials
-Floor Mats
-Rear tire cover

Lots of maintenance receipts are included. A very cool truck indeed. Walk around video can be seen here showing all imperfections of the 300GD: youtube.com/channel/UC4KuIlBDPOkqFhzTG1uikPA

Overall this has to be one of the nicest G Wagon 300GDs in the US. Don't miss out on this classic. Comes with a clean and clear Florida title! Inspections are welcome. These engines/transmissions and drivetrains are overbuilt as well as the superduty frames.

Check out this amazing 177 country, 26 year trip around the world in the exact same model G Wagon! bbc.com/news/special/2014/newsspec_8703/index.html

Happy to answer any questions! Asking $32,500

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1980-Mercedes-Benz-G-Class-/322316616847?

PalmSurf

Hey Michael, Yes. I started a small company sourcing these trucks from around the world. Right now I have 3 of these awesome G Wagons. I drive them for a little while and then list them for sale. Not your traditional dealer ;).

MichaelH

Observer
According to the rules, you shouldn't be posting this here.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/75-Forum-Rules-READ-BEFORE-POSTING

"If you are a company wanting to sell items as part of your revenue generating business, if you are an individual selling a large number of the same items or repeatedly selling the same type of items, or if you are a non-profit pursuing donations you will need to first contact us to become a contributing sponsor of Expedition Portal. For details and contact information please visit http://expeditionportal.com/partner-with-us."

Similar posts have disappeared but mods are inconsistent on when they do their job.

Pretty cool vehicle, but looking online, I see similar for a lot less. But I'm sure yours is 12.5k more special than the highest priced one I saw.

PalmSurf

Sorry Michael. Was unaware of the restriction, thank you for bringing it to my attention. Will contact EP before posting the next truck. I haven't seen another 1980s 300GD LWB for sale in the US, not sure where you are looking.

Nullifier

Expedition Leader
Hey since you're rule keeping just remember that talking ********** about someones pricing also taboo. So if your gonna enforce rules try to follow them.

For Sale Section Guidelines

1. Items and vehicles should be at least loosely associated with adventure travel.

2. No firearms, firearm parts, or ammunition are to be listed for sale.

3. No harassment: an item is worth what someone else will pay for it. To dump on someone's For Sale thread because you think the price is too high is inappropriate. Be respectful of the fact that someone is trying to sell an item or vehicle. We will delete all posts that only serve to disparage the item. See guideline #3

4. Group buys are not allowed on Expedition Portal unless previously approved by the administration.

According to the rules, you shouldn't be posting this here.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/75-Forum-Rules-READ-BEFORE-POSTING

"If you are a company wanting to sell items as part of your revenue generating business, if you are an individual selling a large number of the same items or repeatedly selling the same type of items, or if you are a non-profit pursuing donations you will need to first contact us to become a contributing sponsor of Expedition Portal. For details and contact information please visit http://expeditionportal.com/partner-with-us."

Similar posts have disappeared but mods are inconsistent on when they do their job.

Pretty cool vehicle, but looking online, I see similar for a lot less. But I'm sure yours is 12.5k more special than the highest priced one I saw.

MichaelH

Observer
Did that on purpose. When someone can't post within the rules structure, I don't mind making comments outside of the rule structure.

Was wondering when some fool would chime in. Hello.

Hey since you're rule keeping just remember that talking ********** about someones pricing also taboo. So if your gonna enforce rules try to follow them.

For Sale Section Guidelines

1. Items and vehicles should be at least loosely associated with adventure travel.

2. No firearms, firearm parts, or ammunition are to be listed for sale.

3. No harassment: an item is worth what someone else will pay for it. To dump on someone's For Sale thread because you think the price is too high is inappropriate. Be respectful of the fact that someone is trying to sell an item or vehicle. We will delete all posts that only serve to disparage the item. See guideline #3

4. Group buys are not allowed on Expedition Portal unless previously approved by the administration.

IPA

Observer
Did that on purpose. When someone can't post within the rules structure, I don't mind making comments outside of the rule structure.

Ahh, yes.....the old "two wrongs make a right" fallacy.

Sweet truck, OP. I would love a g-wagen....they are a little rich for my budget, though.

Rickbfried

Observer
Funny, perhaps PalmSurf should think about becoming an advertiser here. It's one of the failures of the whole social media movement, as Wavy Gravy should have said, Capitalists, what a concept, think they can get free media.

PalmSurf

Sold. Thank you for the kindness of some of you on the forum. Will contact the admins if I decide to post here again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal