1988 sportsmobile / quigley for trade

Tytanium

Not that you’d want another van but I have a 91 E350 with 70k on it and 4x4. Haven’t started to build it out inside so you could build it as you’d please.

Attachments

• 5C332404-8266-48F3-B09D-CB8B2789D27C.jpeg
    5C332404-8266-48F3-B09D-CB8B2789D27C.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 416
Alright... I think this is going to become a thread with 100 offers and you sayin ‘no.’ It would be nice if you would give an estimated value. Is it worth $2k or $200k? Otherwise a lot of wasted time and bandwidth.

I have stuff to trade-even cool stuff. But, I have no idea what you think it’s worth.

Per the rules-you need a price—should avoid a lot of this.

zimm

Expedition Leader
Alright... I think this is going to become a thread with 100 offers and you sayin ‘no.’ It would be nice if you would give an estimated value. Is it worth $2k or $200k? Otherwise a lot of wasted time and bandwidth.

I have stuff to trade-even cool stuff. But, I have no idea what you think it’s worth.

Per the rules-you need a price—should avoid a lot of this.

Avoid a lot of what? Horse trading is fun. It's fun to watch frankly. I bet you don't have anything cool that's why you hate fun. You got nothing to participate with.

Why do you care how much it costs? You cant afford it anyway. Just some guy dreaming he had something interesting, a have not wasting the bandwidth of haves.

davidohgdf

Hello, I have a 1981 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. I would be willing to trade if you are interested. It is in great quality, it isn't perfect but I am the second owner and I have been maintaining it for 4 years. Mechanically it is doing great but there are some small things that need to be fixed in the looks department.

Attachments

• 20170728_180325.png
    20170728_180325.png
    800.2 KB · Views: 321
  • 20170728_180358.png
    20170728_180358.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 312
  • 20171026_223245.jpg
    20171026_223245.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 384

Kps396

I have a cool diesel early bronco that a tree fell on ! Really just needs a little love !

Attachments

• 9D454842-B457-44E7-B443-FAE112689CCF.jpeg
    9D454842-B457-44E7-B443-FAE112689CCF.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 398

zimm

Expedition Leader
Hello, I have a 1981 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. I would be willing to trade if you are interested. It is in great quality, it isn't perfect but I am the second owner and I have been maintaining it for 4 years. Mechanically it is doing great but there are some small things that need to be fixed in the looks department.

See, now that's playing the game. I just had a discussion with a friend last week, about these and the massive town cars. Need some big whites though. Complete pimpmobile.

davidohgdf

See, now that's playing the game. I just had a discussion with a friend last week, about these and the massive town cars. Need some big whites though. Complete pimpmobile.
Ha ha, I just got thin white walls for it because I wanted to be accurate with the time period but I was really tempted to get the full size ones. I can always get them, they aren't too expensive. Thanks for appreciating my car I always enjoy seeing someone else with similar tastes! I have had it for a while now, I have been wanting a car for a cross country road trip.

Avoid a lot of what? Horse trading is fun. It's fun to watch frankly. I bet you don't have anything cool that's why you hate fun. You got nothing to participate with.

Why do you care how much it costs? You cant afford it anyway. Just some guy dreaming he had something interesting, a have not wasting the bandwidth of haves.

You are lucky I don’t know how to post pictures, or I would show you some really coolstuff.. so cool. Just imagine the coolest and 2x it.

I have plenty of money-trust me... the ‘plentiest of monies.’

Drover

Adventurer
Well.......this thread has gone sideways rather quickly

1. I am well within the site rules , this is up for TRADE , if you don’t have anything to trade ...... move on

2. This is the 4th vehicle I have traded on this site in the last 6 yrs. I’ve always ended up making a trade here.

I’ve noticed that in the past , the window shoppers and trolls post on the thread , and all the serious offers contact me through pm’s

Case in point , I’m currently having conversations with 4 different members with interesting trades

3. To all the members who have made serious trade offers in the thread , THANK YOU

I am not trolling for ********.. really. I have bought a couple of vans here and sold a couple.. I would and will buy another. That’s a fact.

But, I don’t want to offend or waste time. So I won’t offer you my daily driver Toyota truck. But, I might offer another vehicle. It’s pretty simple to me. You have a value of what you think it’s worth, we all would.. however if you are trying to recoup build cost at shop rate hour, I’m probably not interested.. geez-should be so easy.

Drover

Adventurer
I am not trolling for ****.. really. I have bought a couple of vans here and sold a couple.. I would and will buy another. That’s a fact.

But, I don’t want to offend or waste time. So I won’t offer you my daily driver Toyota truck. But, I might offer another vehicle. It’s pretty simple to me. You have a value of what you think it’s worth, we all would.. however if you are trying to recoup build cost at shop rate hour, I’m probably not interested.. geez-should be so easy.

Posted 4 times in this thread , and still has not offered anything up for trade.

And claims he’s not trolling

Take note , see the other post where guys offer something and post a picture of the item in their first post?

That’s how’s this works

Please move on

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
You are lucky I don’t know how to post pictures, or I would show you some really coolstuff.. so cool. Just imagine the coolest and 2x it.

I have plenty of money-trust me... the ‘plentiest of monies.’

we can show you how - it's very simple. you just need to click on the icon that says "Insert Image" (on the top of the text box, in the center).

Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 7.13.33 PM.png

zimm

Expedition Leader
I am not trolling for ****.. really. I have bought a couple of vans here and sold a couple.. I would and will buy another. That’s a fact.

So, you don't have a trade. You're right it's simple. If YOU want it, throw money at him and see if he changes his mind. After all, you buy and sell vans all time. You know whats it worth to you, he doesn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3