1990 K5 Build

sdjohn99

Next up storage drawers. Any suggestions? Also thinking about beefing up the electrical. My neighbor works on big yachts here in san Diego and he is pulling a bunch of deep cycle marine batteries out of a yacht this week. They usually do not all go bad at once but they replace them as a set. If I get one any ideas about where to place it? I'm thinking the back. The battery is pretty heavy.

alexfm

Explorer
I'm planning to steal most all of your ideas for my 79 Scout 2. :sombrero: I love your build, awesome truck.

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
I don’t remember seeing anyplace to surf last time I was in Vegas. :sombrero:

Man, that bed rug turned out great. That is a really good idea! Did you make the floor flat all the way behind the front seats like the pre-1977 Blazers or does it still have the valley to tumble the rear seat into?

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Quick question to both Larry and John. Is the rhino paint you used a spray can paint or do you need a sprayer to apply it? Also Larry, I heard that in Vegas they just tow the surf board behind their 4 wheeler when they want to surf...:jump:

sdjohn99

I need to change my profile. I lived in Las Vegas for 4 long years for work but moved back to San Diego last summer. There is a valley behind the front seats. My liner was done by Line X and it is a spray in liner.
630d3f01-92d3-3baf.jpg
. San Diego bay and Coronado from my back deck.

Quick question to both Larry and John. Is the rhino paint you used a spray can paint or do you need a sprayer to apply it? Also Larry, I heard that in Vegas they just tow the surf board behind their 4 wheeler when they want to surf...:jump:

You can get those spray guns for cheap, even here in germany. Should be even cheaper over there...

I think you get a lot better finish using a spray gun, and it`s (at least in germany) cheaper if you need more than one can...

I got a spray gun and 3 suitable cans of bedliner cheaper than 2 spray cans...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jay2thaC