1994 Chevy Blazer Texas Ranch/Expedition Rig

Hank_DeHoyos

Get that rig out wheeling and its all good mate. Are trucks are meant to be dirty...:Wow1:
We've got some stuff in the works down here now that it's summer. Beach wheeling trip was ruined when the water pump went out down at the coast. I'll be sure to post pics of the rig too

Hank_DeHoyos

Terrific build. I too love those 2-door Blazers. Maybe free up some rear space with a back bumper and swing out tire carrier?
Those TBI Vortecs run real sweet.
I could change out the plugs in 35 minutes on my '89 3500. No air pump,nothing but great access to components.
Here's a local unit:
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/5641101023.html

Thank you! I have drawn up plans for the rear bumper with a spare tire on one side and jerry cans on the other. Yakima roof bars will probably be first so I can mount an awning for some shade

Hank_DeHoyos

Weekend trip to Inks Lake

Just a quick weekend trip to Inks Lake about 2 hours north of San Antonio. Not much dirt unfortunately but the camp spot was great and so was the canoeing.
IMG_3535 (2).jpgIMG_3567 (2).jpgIMG_3569 (2).jpg

Hank_DeHoyos

PINS Trip Ruined

Planned to run the Padre Island National Seashore trip was ruined because the water pump blew up didn't get any beach action at all. However the rig didn't let us down and we were able to make the 3 hour trek home with out coming close to overheating. Hopefully will be able to make it back to PINS later in the year and actually run the whole thing.
IMG_3682.jpg

centexan

Observer
Great looking truck! If it's not too much of an inconvenience, could you get me the measurement from the back of the front seats to the rear tailgate? I have the opportunity to pick one up very cheap but want to see how possible it is to sleep in the back of it without a rear seat. Thanks in advance.

Hank_DeHoyos

Great looking truck! If it's not too much of an inconvenience, could you get me the measurement from the back of the front seats to the rear tailgate? I have the opportunity to pick one up very cheap but want to see how possible it is to sleep in the back of it without a rear seat. Thanks in advance.

centexan, my guess is it's about 6-6 1/2 feet to the tailgate. I'm in Rhode Island right now so I can't do the measurement. To sleep in the back you can just fold the seat down flush with the cargo area. Recently I hauled a log holder that was huge and it fit in the back perfectly fine. It'd be possible to do it in my Blazer but I have my amp mounted to the back of the back seat. If you could pick one of these up cheap I would strongly recommend! Hope this helps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal